Monday, November 2, 2015

Peace



 Hello Everyone,
  I know that it has been a little while since I have been here. Some things in life are so hard and out of my control and that is as it should be.

 Someone that I loved dearly died and I found out yesterday. It is very devastating and I cannot talk about it right now. Maybe sometime later but not now. The pain is too raw and I am too emotional but I know that he loved Christmas and this page is for him.... I Love You CLJ.... with all my Heart....

 I am going to go for now. Please understand that I just need some time to be able to deal with a few things... I will be back... Soon I hope..... xoxoxo.....BB

1 comment:

  1. Beth, this is a beautiful page. Don't worry about your blog for now. You need time to heal, both physically and spiritually. Cuddling with Cisco can be very healing to you. And it's good for him too!! /ghtBGGGGGGGGGGGGt Sorry, that last bit is from Pogo. He climbed up on my lap and put his paws on the keyboard. He's such a fresh little guy some days.

    You get lots of rest and heal, my friend. Hugs to you and Cisco from Pogo and me. Edna B.

    ReplyDelete