Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Never To Early For Christmas


 Hi Everyone,

 So many people are complaining that Christmas is coming way to early, way to fast... HumBug  I say! For me it is never too early for Christmas. It is my favorite time of the year. So I have started my Christmas pages. I know that I should be working on Thanksgiving pages right now but I really need a break from all of the fall/Halloween right now.
 Season wise, this is my favorite time of the year where it is not to hot nor to cold, just beautiful Autumn days but I am really looking forward to Christmas this year.
 Just click on the page to enlarge it.

 I am better. Physically and emotionally. I should be getting back to myself soon I do hope. I am still taking some time, going slow and dealing with things as they come. That is all that we can do really. One day at a time and some times it is one minute at a time but that is alright.

 We are preparing for round 3 of the storms. They should be moving in our area in the wee hour of the morning. Hopefully it will not be as bad as last Friday but the forecast is for heavy rain, high winds and hail with a possibility of tornadoes so I am just going to keep my fingers crossed that it will not be as bad as foretasted.

 I know this is short, but short is better than nothing at all. Cisco has my spot ready and keeps looking at me as if to say Mom it is time for bed, so I am off to join him. Good Night to everyone on my side of the world and Good Morning to all my friends on the other side of the world... Hugs to all. BB

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful Winter/Christmas page. I'm so glad that you are beginning to heal and feel better. Especially with the Christmas season upon us. My new calendars and cards arrived yesterday. Oh boy, I am so pleased with them.

    Soon I have to start going through all my holiday stash and separating it all into boxes and bags so that I can start getting everything wrapped and tagged. The wrapping and decorating part used to be my favorite, but not so much now. But I do get it done.

    Soon, I have to start getting ready. Pogo and I are going to the park. We're going to pick up some burgers on the way. So, on that note, I'll take my leave. I'll chat with you soon. You and Cisco have a wonderful day. Hugs, Edna B.

    ReplyDelete