Monday, November 9, 2015

Racism Is Such A Horrible Thing!

 A new kit that I am working with by a fantastic designer.....

                         Fantasy Kingdom has arrived... A new kit by Lins_Creations. Get your kit here:
http://wilma4ever.com/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=52_447
http://berryapplicious.com/store/index.php…


 Hi everyone,

 Since I have not felt well I am really far behind in my CT pages, but this kit came out today so I want to show it off.... Here my little Princess is playing with baby dragons while Mama dragon looks on. Thank you for looking.

 Folks let me talk a minute about my designer friend. Lins is a special lady. Not only is she hearing impaired but she has undertaken her love for animals to a remarkable level.
 Lins has 9 doggies, 3 cats and I want to say 2 birds, (Parrots)... there may be 3. Not sure.
 If an animal goes missing, Lins is the first one to go in search. She passes info on the internet, hangs posters and does her best to find the lost animal. If no home is found she will rescue these animals until they are claimed or has found a good home.
 A round of applause goes to my friend Lins.

 Now here is another detail about Lins. Today I posted an article on my facebook page and I really wasn't prepared for the criticism that I met. Only one comment but several phone calls today asking why I posted such a horrible photo and article.
 You see Lins lives in South Africa where violence is a way of life. Many times she and her husband have had to call the police, or have to watch every where they go. They have to have someone stay at their home if they have errands to run. Lins has been afraid. Recently she had to call the police on 2 men standing outside her gate watching her house. Afraid of being raped, robbed and murdered.
 We do not hear of this violence that she experiences here in the U.S.... why I ask do we not hear about it? Our Govt. helps so many other countries but turns a blind eye to South Africa. And it is based on race. They tell Lins and other whites that were born and raised in SA to go back to where they came from.... Does this sound familiar?
 Racism is such a horrible thing. We all bleed red! We all have needs, we all have emotions and we all have the same human trait.... regardless of our skin color, we are all HUMAN. But these people that are racist don't see the human beneath the skin color. Why is that?
 So if you happen to see an article that I post and you are offended, then I genuinely want to apologize and feel free to scroll on down. Dirty and offensive remarks will not be tolerated and I will report as abuse. Everyone has a story and this is Lins story.  I will scream it at the top of my lungs because she and her family and others do not deserve this abuse. Her sister and family fled to another country but Lins cannot leave her pets behind or her parents. I just pray that one day she will not have to live with security cameras and fear.

 The color of our skin, our culture and our beliefs right here in our own country is also an issue. I don't understand it. I am sorry but I don't. I have white friends, black friends, mexican friends, and even know of a wonderful chinese lady. Every culture, every society has bad apples but that does not mean that everyone is bad.... Take a look around you and ask yourself how we can all change our outlook on life...

 I know my eyes are open... Be safe Lins... Have a blessed day everyone BB

No comments:

Post a Comment