Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Happy Birthday Linda....


 Hi Everyone,

 Today is my sweet sister Linda's Birthday. Happy Birthday. I am hoping that your day is wonderful.

 I started my blog last night but got really sleepy with the first paragraph and started yawning so I decided to go on to bed. Good thing too because I was asleep in ten minutes. I really needed the sleep. I slept yesterday too after the nurse left. My body really needed it I guess.

 Tomorrow is my little granddaughter Cathy's Birthday. I will have to make her a page as well. I sure wish Laurie would send me some new pictures. I didn't get any from Halloween because something happened with their phone. The charge died or something.  But I would like a new one for her birthday. I will tell Laurie today to take one of her tomorrow.

 There is not much to blog about. Karyn is nervous.... she is being called in for an interview today for a job that she applied for. She applied on Friday, got a text yesterday saying that she is going to be interviewed today. With no warning to prepare for the  interview and since she is staying at my house for now she has no clothes or makeup. Just her usual work clothes. So I gave her what I had to use... all I can do but I sure hope that it goes well for her. I am not sure that she really wants this job. But it is the same job that Jonathan is doing and I think that it is more headache and the raise in pay is really not that much for the amount of work but it is all about putting the experience onto a Resume.
 I wish you LUCK Karyn.... I know that you will do great.

 Today is Tuesday. Laurie has a Turkey.... Guess we are having Turkey after all.... I dislike never knowing what we are doing. One minute it is BBQ and the next it is traditional fare and the next it is something else. That's ok. I am not cooking. I will make my dressing/stuffing because it is really the only thing that I can think of that I want.

 Cisco is doing well. Foxy tried her best to dominate and intimidate him but I put a stop to that first time. I do not believe in spankings because they do not work. But she asked for a good smart pop on the nose and she got one.  And I put her in the kennel so she had a time out. Wow her temperament really changed and she was really good until this morning. I showed her the kennel and now she is being sweet again. She knows when she does wrong. She really only does this when Karyn is around. Or Joe. Not often with just me but the other day I just scooped her up and headed to the kennel.

 I have a to do list a mile long... actually it is Nathan's to do list... I am just going to sit and make sure that he stays on top of it.  My wound in healing. It is now just 1 1/2 inch deep. The nurse measured it yesterday. Still a lot of drainage going on. They are dry packing it now.

 I guess that is all the news that I have for today. I need to check my sugar, get some breakfast and I know this sounds crazy but I am still tired. I think that I will have a little nap time watching a movie... I have been wanting to see On Golden Pond. Been years since I seen it and I need a feel good movie... or I might watch Steel Magnolias for the thousandth time... lol... I will figure it out...
 You all have a great day, and BB

1 comment:

  1. What a lovely birthday page. I hope you get some new photos of your granddaughter. Kids grow so fast. I'm glad that your feeling a bit better and that your wound is on the road to healing.

    I wanted Chinese take out for Thanksgiving, but Joe is cooking a turkey dinner. So I guess I'll be eating turkey too. Oh well, I'll just have my Chinese food tomorrow night.

    Today I've been busy working on my Christmas QP's. They are very relaxing, and before you know it, hours have gone by. I just looked up and notice that it is Pogo's supper time. Poor little guy, he is so patient with me.

    None of my packages came today, so I'm hoping some come tomorrow. I'm trying to finish all my mailing packages. I can't believe how far behind I am when I started so early.

    Well, I think I'm going to head for the kitchen. You have a wonderful night. Pogo sends a woof and a lick to Cisco. Hugs, Edna B.

    ReplyDelete