Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Veterans Day... A Day Of Honor


Some Gave All.... a new kit by Lins_Creations.... This is a wonderful kit for all of our Veterans, those on active duty and those that have gone on and paid the ultimate price.

 http://berryapplicious.com/store/index.php
https://www.mymemories.com/store/display_product_page


 Hi Everyone.
 This is going to be a short post. I am so very tired but before I just up and run I want to say that this page is done for my Brother James. I would love to do one for my other brother but unfortunately I don't have any pictures of him in Uniform. I did 3 pages with this kit and you know I have uncles that I would also love to do pages for. I have just ran out of energy. I have not posted this one on Facebook yet. I will do that tomorrow. I am just really tired now.

 I scrubbed my bathroom down and disinfected as if there is any lingering virus or infection left I really want it gone. I cannot believe that my energy level has fled with just this one job. But it has. And no dinner tonight. I asked a child of mine to do one thing for me today. Just one... empty out the dishwasher so I can clean the kitchen and cook dinner... It did not get done and so I had some thing to tide me over. Now I am so ready to call it a night.

 We turned the air back on today. 88 degrees here and so humid you could cut it with a knife. I gave up and said to heck with it and turned on the air. Now I am cool and ready for bed. So I will say Good Night.... bb

1 comment:

  1. I have just finished on catching up on your latest postings. Gosh, I feel so bad for your friend Patsy. I have heard of her disease, but never quite knew much about it. It sounds horrid.

    I applaud you for your post on racism. It's a nasty word, and I hate it. In my perfect world, people are judged on their actions, not their color or religion. I had a friend in South Africa, but haven't heard from him in a long while. Things aren't any better there. It's really sad.

    I love your new scrap pages. As for the Christmas colors, I like my tree decorated with all the colors. I'm not fond of these one color trees or some of the new-fangled designs. Just give me an old fashioned tree with lots of pretty lights.

    I'm feeling sad for Cisco. I think because of all the upheavals these past few months (healthwise, etc.) he is feeling a bit insecure. Just keep spoiling him and giving him lots of loves.

    Lately Pogo has been getting overly mushy too sometimes. So I just stop what I am doing and play with him. We are blessed to have these wonderful fur babies.

    I am trying to work up the energy to go out and pick up my medicine and stop by the Town Hall. I just don't seem to have the want to go out. Ah well, I'll get over it.

    Joe and I are supposed to go food shopping today, but I'm going to ask him if we can go tomorrow instead. Once I get home from my errands, I want to stay home.

    Well, that's about all for now. I'll chat with you soon. Be well my friend, hugs, Edna B.

    ReplyDelete