Saturday, November 5, 2016

Wow The Things I Dream About



 Hi Everyone,

 I have a very dear friend and due to some unexpected illness, her birthday present was late getting to her. Even this card is late. But I do hope that her birthday was a very special day and I am wishing you the very best with another coming year! Happy Birthday Edna! I love you dearly...!!!!

 My daughter came by around 12:30 today and picked me up after she finished signing the papers on her new apartment here at the same complex that we are in. YES Karyn, I am so excited for you. It will be so good to have you closer to me.
 She is up close to the front of the building with all of the amenities. We are at the back. She has a gorgeous view of the woods and creek. We live close to the exit gate of the property. Each has it's pros and cons. First, I am close to the laundry center. I can actually walk there and to the Walgreen's pharmacy on the corner. There is a bus stop right at my door basically. There are several places for me to go and grab lunch if I want to and Cisco's pet hospital and vet is here too.
 Karyn on the other hand is close to the club house, the pool, and all the rest of the things that is a little hard for me to walk to, but now I can just be dropped off at front and I can go and chill at her place or Joe can walk with me home and I know that I will get more exercise this way.
 Her move in date is Dec 7th. She will stay with us for that week. Joe might go to his mom's house and take Foxy with him. We will see what they want to do the closer that it gets to moving day.

 Anyway she picked me up and we went to a place to eat called Pokey Joe's. It is a BBQ place and we had lunch. It was really good but I couldn't eat all of mine so I brought it home for later. I was yawning before I ever got into the car.
 Once home I decided that I needed to lay down and wow, I slept like a rock for hours. I didn't wake up until 10:30 tonight. Only because I had to go to the bathroom. Other wise I think that I would have slept on.

 I had the craziest dreams. Now I wonder why I would dream things that I do. To me they are really off the wall.
 I dreamed that I was pregnant. Very large with child. My time was very close. There were a lot of people around that I have no idea who they were but it seemed that I loved them very much. When it was time for me to go to the hospital I had to go by a very large boat that took me and several other women to a large Island. Once we were off of the boat we were heading to a birthing center but instead we stopped to watch some performances by the local natives. I remember that I was drinking coconut milk and one of the natives stopped dancing and came to me and blessed my child. It was all very serious business.
 The next part of the dream I was standing in my kitchen, (Not Pregnant) but I was decorating it in Curious George. It was the cutest kitchen. The canister sets are still in my mind. The lids were of Curious George holding a banana, the second one he was peeling the banana, the third one he was eating the banana and the last one the banana was gone and he was looking sad holding the peeling.
 On my dining room wall there was a jungle theme with Curious George and cute sayings all around him.
 The last part of the dream, me and the women and a baby in my arms boarded the same boat that had taken us to the Island. I woke up just as we made it back to where we were supposed to be.
 Crazy right? It has to be my meds causing me to have all of these really crazy and vivid dreams. They feel so real.

 So really this is all for me at the moment. I am still tired so I am going back to bed. My body really must be needing the rest because I am sleeping deep and hard. I guess it is making up for all the lost sleep that I have missed out on lately!

 Talk to you all tomorrow... BB

1 comment:

  1. Thank you Beth for the beautiful layout. I love all the mice. I have to agree, that was some crazy dream!

    Such wonderful news that your daughter will be living so close by. This will make it so much easier for the two of you to do things together.

    I would love to see a photo of the afghan you will be making. My DIL will be bringing her crocheting with her this week so that we can do our craft together while we watch TV.

    As happy as these past few days has been, late yesterday afternoon, I got some bad news. My Aunt Lucy has passed away. I am going to miss her dearly. Tomorrow afternoon, I will go to see her at the wake. We did not have much time together, but I am ever so grateful for the time we did have.

    Now I think I'll get my trash bag tied up and put it out by my door. Joe will be putting the barrels out later.

    Pogo sends Cisco woofs and a really big lick!! You have a super day my friend, hugs, Edna B.

    ReplyDelete