Wednesday, November 16, 2016

November And Wednesdays




 Hi Everyone,
 It has been a couple of days since I have stopped by and blogged. I have tried to keep busy doing a few things, but just had to stop. Yesterday Morning and up until the mid afternoon I was doing well. Then suddenly I developed a chill.
 A chill! Yes it took me by surprise too. Here I was be bopping to my day and it was a beautiful warm sunny nearly 80 degree day and not  a cloud in the sky when I started sneezing. Then my nose was running, then I got slightly cold and then I was shivering...
 I crawled up in my bed and still couldn't get warm. I got up and put an extra blanket on my bed. Cisco certainly wasn't going to snuggle under the covers with me. He was not cold. Still I couldn't get warm. So I pulled out my trusty heating pad and turned it on to high and finally got warm. As I got warm, I fell asleep. 
 I did get up for a little while. Jon went to the store and just got a few things for me so I didn't have to try and cook. We had frozen chicken pot pies last night and he bought me some soups for today and I have quick things that I can just pop into the microwave. I ate even tho I wasn't hungry so I could take my medicines.
 I went back to bed and slept until 5:00 am and I still have a cough and scratchy throat, I am a bit achy and my nose is red and sore from all of the blowing I did because it was running away with me.
 I am not shivering, but still cold so I have my robe on and having my coffee. I usually enjoy sitting out on the patio this time of the morning, or with my first cup of coffee but this morning I am inside.

 I did my pubs for Carolyn's Scrap Creations. I shared the puppy dog on my blog the other day. I should have waited. I have given up those CT teams that are so demanding. I love Carolyn. She is far from demanding. And I love working with her kits. So I did 2 pages. She only requires one but I just couldn't resist playing with the kit so I made this snowman a few days ago. I was just waiting for it to get into the stores.

 I am working on a card for my friend Edna. I received a new kit yesterday from a friend of mine, Rosie and it is so beautiful. The colors are gorgeous. Anyway I was looking for something special to put on the card and that is why it is not finished yet. But I couldn't find what I was looking for and then I found it. Right before I got the chill I was looking at something online and I was like... Ohhh this is it... Isn't it awesome when you find the right words or images or something that feels just right? So I am going to finish it up for her in a little bit, as soon as I am done here and then send to her. 

 You know, we all have those special friends, the ones that bring a smile to our face, sends us those good feeling vibes, makes us laugh out loud, and ones that know you inside and out or that you can tell your hurts to and your joys. That friend that doesn't judge you or make you feel less.
 Edna is this person for me. I love her to the moon and stars and sun and back again.... And actually that isn't totally true either because that is distance to the moon, stars and sun. My love for my friend is unlimited... 
 I think that I should go now and finish her card. Talk to you all later...  Have a fantastic day.... BB 

No comments:

Post a Comment