Monday, November 14, 2016

A Beautiful Beginning to Monday


 Hi Everyone,

 Thank you all for putting up with my cranky last post. I am happy to report that things are calmed down and thank you to everyone for the private messages and for the comments on my blog. It is always encouraging when someone sends me a message and I really dislike getting to the point that I get that hurt or upset.

 But today is a new day. It is just gorgeous out today. The sky is a beautiful blue, and not a cloud in the sky. They say that our skies will be clear to see the super moon tonight. I went out last night and was slightly disappointed as we have a building with very tall trees blocking the rising of the moon.
 I tried to take pictures but they really didn't turn out well. But it was such a pretty color. Not a white, or a yellow or an orange. Just a soft shade of everything in between and believe it or not my son came out with me and we had a good conversation about the Universe.

 I did this page in the wee hours of the night. It is for a challenge that my friend Rosie puts on. What I really like about the site is that I can pick and choose what challenge that interests me as there are several ladies that put up challenges. This time around was called The Ice Kingdom. I just love the little polar bear with his tongue sticking out lol.

 I was able to talk to my littlest granddaughter last night. She is such a doll. She is 2 and just had her birthday the day before Halloween so she is an active bundle of Joy. When we got ready to hang up I said I love you and she said I love you Nanna... so I am going to be Nanna with this one. Fine by me, I will answer to anything that they want to call me.

 I want to wish my friend Edna a special get well wish. (You have a card coming soon my dear)... she had a fall yesterday and broke her elbow. Oh dear... that must have been extremely painful. Thankfully she was with her son in law who was there to see that she received the help that she needed. I called this morning and either she is at the doctor or sleeping.
 Edna honey, I am so very sorry that this happened to you and I am wishing you a quick healing and to be as pain free as possible.

 I cannot believe how gorgeous it is outside today. It is just an awesome day. It is 78 degrees outside and relatively low humidity for us at 59%. I will take it. I am going to get dressed and Cisco and I are going for a walk, so you all have a very wonderful day.... BB

No comments:

Post a Comment