Sunday, September 11, 2016

September 11th

Before I get to scrap pages and You Tube music, I want to take this moment to remember all those that lost their lives in the tragic events of September 11th. You will never be forgotten. You will always be remembered. From the helpless innocent victims, to the brave men and women who died while trying to help others live. This moment, which is just a tiny nano blip of a moment is for you!


 It only seems fitting for me to choose this song today. It wasn't my intention when I started to update my blog, but this is the one that I chose.



 Harvest Gold. A kit by Carolyn's Scrap Creations.

 Hello Everyone,

 A few days ago a dear friend of mine Carolyn Cooper from Carolyn's Scrap Creations put out a CT Call. Now mind you I have taken on another team, but I love Carolyn and her kits and she has sent me several over the years that I have known her. Some were RAK's (Random Acts Of Kindness) some were just for no reason at all, others were for challenges. So when I seen her CT call I was all eyes and ears. I sent her a message immediately saying that I would love to join her team and the next day I received an email back welcoming me and another lady. This is my first page that I did with the new kit last night. I will post it later on today when I have more free time.

 Today is Cisco's Birthday. Not sure what day he was actually born but we know it was in September. We chose September 11th because it is easier for Me to remember. My birthday is October 11th so that is the reason that we chose this date.
 He has received presents! A Huge box of Milk Bones from his best friend Pogo and his favorite other dear friend Miss Edna along with a card, and a another package is on the way. From me he got a bacon cheeseburger forever bone and lots of hugs and kisses. From Auntie Karyn he got a Frankenstein Crinkle toy.... (Oh boy it is already in shreds) he pulled the squeaker right out in 5 minutes. New Tennis Balls from Jonathan, And Nathan made him some orange flavored Ice Cubes for him to snack on with this totally neat bone tray that Miss Edna had sent him a few months ago. And tonight he will get a little extra in his supper dish.
 Happy Birthday Cisco!!!!!!

 I am busy all the time but never sure just what it is that keeps me so busy all of the time. I just know that I never seem to slow down as much as I want to on the days that I want to. Other days when I have things to keep me busy I don't want to do them. Well it is a woman's prerogative to change her mind.
 Today I want to play on my new tablet and to read. I am reading a pretty good thriller right now. I have already picked out the bad guy to my way of thinking but that might not be the case. I am over halfway thru the book. There is one other suspect that could be the killer, but for some reason I don't have a definite conclusion on this character. Not yet anyway, but today I plan to find out if I am right or not. Oh Such Suspense!!!!

 Jonathan just went to get us some lunch. Jack In The Box... Yummy! Talk to you all later... BB

No comments:

Post a Comment