Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Ok So I Am Getting Nervous!


 Hi Everyone,
 Another page from my archives. I really haven't done much scrapping at all. I did do a page yesterday and I will have to get the links to it and share, but not today. My foot and leg has really giving me problems at the moment. And I am getting NERVOUS.... we have not heard back on the Apartment yet so I might have counted the chicks before the eggs have hatched. I should know better! I know what kind of luck that I have. If anything feels wonderful to me then I should know that for me it isn't to be.

 We are responsible and we pay our bills on time. We are not the kind to be excessively noisy or the type to constantly complain. Maybe things are just taking normal time and they have magnified in my head. I hope that is all that there is to it. I want to post the pics that Karyn took of the Apartment. She didn't take any of the Master Bed and Bath. She was really discussing things with the woman who was dealing with us and just forgot.


 This is the view when we first walk in. Everything in this apartment was decorated from IKEA.


A small study area for a computer or just a little work space. My son Jonathan deemed it as his spot! Since I get the Master Bed and Bath I have no problem with him having it.


 This is the guest Bath. They have a nice cabinet for towels and extra storage as well underneath. Not sure if this space has drawers for combs and toothbrushes etc but I think so.


 This photo is a little dark but this is the area to the right when you first walk in. You can see the patio from here.
 This is all that she took. None of the gorgeous kitchen area or the patio. The patio is average size. It is really pretty too.
 Another thing that we don't know yet is if this layout is how our apartment if we get it will look like as the direction. Everything could be turned opposite left instead of opposite right. I hope that it is on the right and not the left but we don't know and the lady couldn't remember either.  Maybe we will hear something soon. This waiting is really getting hard on me.

 I have some other pics to share with you as well.... These are for Halloween... Some great ideas I have found. I have not saved all of the ones I have seen. Just a few. I love Halloween. So many good childhood memories. And of course the memories of when my kids were little. We had a Halloween Ritual when they were small. We made pimento cheese, Tuna, and other sandwiches with chips and dips, and a very large (Cauldron) really a pot of Wassle. So easy to do.... Slowly bring  a gallon of Apple Juice to a soft boil, add a package of Cinnamon Hots or other cinnamon flavored candy and gently stir until the candy has melted. Making sure to stir at each serving if you have left it sitting for a bit so that the sugar at the bottom has melted well and not settled. Turn it on low and enjoy. I served it in cups with a peppermint or cinnamon sticks.
 Our kids went out in groups so all  the neighborhood kids came to our house first for an early meal so they had something in their stomachs besides candy. I had black lights spooky music, the house and yard decorated so it was a lot of fun. No one in my family other than my middle sister does anything special anymore. My sister usually has a huge party. They have a lot of land and trees so it takes about a week to set it all up for the Haunted Woods trail, the hayride and haunted cemetery. They couldn't do it for the last 2 years as we had such bad floods. Last Halloween all 3 families had to go elsewhere as the water had risen over 2 feet over the main road and they couldn't get in or out.
 My sister has her house, and 2 of their daughters have houses on the land. One across the street from my sister and the other in the back of the property. I am not even sure if she plans on anything this year.



This to me is very important because of food allergies. I would rather give this than have a child become ill... You can just spray paint your Jack-O-Lantern pumpkin Teal.... It has become popular in the last few years, so savvy parents should be aware of this by now.


A simple little treat....
 Mix up different Kool-Aid packets and freeze in ice trays. Break them up and put in glasses and our sprite or 7-Up over the cubes. As the ice melts the drink will change colors....


Popcorn Balls.... candy corn and chocolate chips mixed in for a cute treat.


 Well Pumpkin Pie is what I would make with the left over pumpkin and this is a cute little recipe....


 Some Music???? Here is a good play list...


 Last of all is some pre-packaged s'mores to make... My daughter cuts out card board for the trays and then wraps them in plastic wrap.

 I guess this wraps it up for me today. I am making Hungarian Goulash for dinner tonight and I think that I will start it now so that I will have it ready. I am not much on cooking anymore so I better strike while the fire is hot... Or before my energy is depleted... Take care and have a great day... BB

No comments:

Post a Comment