Wednesday, September 7, 2016

How About Some Music?



 Hi Everyone,
 I thought that I would add some music... Phil Collins today. And of course a scrap page!


 I dug into my archive for an older one since the new ones I have done are not released yet to go into the stores so I will have to wait on those.

 I joined a new designer as a CT (Creative Team Member). I am not sure if I will make a good fit or not. I will just have to wait and see. Other members have said that my work is fantastic so here is to hoping.
 I just don't like a few things about this new one. Mainly having to publish so many links per page to the forum. That is far to time consuming and I may not last long. Sorry but I am not all about sitting at my pc and posting store links and every place that I post. I did not realize this until I was told last night. I thought that I just posted the links one time to where I posted but when I found out that it is to be posted for every page and every time on the forum, not to mention all the stores, I took an immediate dislike. It is so not necessary. So I am sure that I will be leaving.

 My leg has been hurting since I got up this morning. I took a pain pill and I hated to start my morning off like that. I took it even before I had my first cup of coffee. Of course I am groggy now and I have way to many things that I need to do to be half asleep. I may just have to skip it and rest today. At least part of the day. My daughter has to go back to the doctor so I may have to go and stay when the older kids get off the school bus someone is there, but right now no one is sure if they can pick me up. So the other alternative is for Laurie to take them out of school an hour early. I may have her to do that anyway.

 My grandson Dante wants me there now. He had to talk to me this morning and said "Please Na-Na come back home!" Wow just a few months ago he was hiding from me and wouldn't have a thing to do with me. Kids are so funny. Never know what they are thinking!

 So the weather is changing. We had rain 2 days in a row. Yesterday was just a short shower but it was so nice and then the weather report said that we are going to get a cold front in the early part of next week. I can go for that. I am really looking forward to Autumn this year. My birthday month actually. I have a few things to look forward to.
 My girlfriend Patsy from California is coming to visit me for a week.
 My friend Cory Wilkins new album is going to be released on my birthday!
 I share my birthday month with a sister, my brother. and 2 nieces, my Godson, and a grand daughter. And a favorite uncle that passed away the day before my birthday. I choose to think of him always on that day. My grandmother also was born in October. No matter how I tried, I was never close to her. Not that she ever tried to be close to me either so I suppose that is why.

 I just got my Brecks catalog in the mail. It is full of flowers and I just love looking and daydreaming over the beautiful flowers, shrubs and trees. Jonathan and I planned a patio garden together for the fall but that was before we found out that we were moving. Now I am sure that all our extra money will be going into moving expenses. But I have some stuff that we can decorate with. My daughter Laurie gave me some really nice pots and a stand. If they move to California I am getting her patio table and chairs.

 My leg is hurting so I am going to get off here and lay down. Most of my plans today involve a lot of resting. In fact I think that I will call Laurie and just tell her to pick the kids up from school an hour early. My leg is hurting that bad. Plus I have to take my meds and I know that they are going to slow me down. That blood pressure medicine has a tendency to kick my butt!

 Have an awesome day and take care. BB

1 comment:

  1. Good morning Beth. Sorry to hear that your leg is hurting so much. I agree that you should stay off it as much as possible for a while.

    That's a lovely Fall layout you've made. Very pretty. As for the new CT position, I think you're right about there being too much expected of you. It's not worth stressing yourself out all the time all for a free kit or two. You should only have to post your layouts in one or two places. Any more than that, I'd say let the designer do her own posting.

    I hope you are able to find a new apartment soon so that you can get settled in and start planning a new Spring garden.

    You have a wonderful day and give Cisco an extra big hug and a lick (right up the side of his beautiful face!) from Pogo. Hugs, Edna B.

    ReplyDelete