Sunday, September 25, 2016

Did You Know?


 Did You know that it is never too early to early to think of Halloween!
 This is a little page that I did with a kit called Cutie Witch by Dreaming With Bella.

 I went to the hospital last night. They didn't keep me. Released me at 1::30 this morning. I had to stay until 8:00 this morning tho because I figured that they were going to keep me and I sent Jonathan home. Then I couldn't get him awake enough to talk to him so I sat out in the waiting room, had some coffee and read a few magazines and watched some boring TV.  And this leads me to my Question:

 Did you know that if your low on magnesium you can add a quarter of a cup of Epsom Salts to your bathwater and your skin will absorb it and raise your magnesium levels? And if soaking in a tub is not possible... Soak your feet in warm water with  some Epsom Salts! This is what I was told at the hospital last night because my body is low low low on magnesium and it is part of why I am having such pain in my feet.

 Jonathan and I got caught in a really bad thunderstorm. We both got soaking wet when we stopped for coffee and gas for the car. It was just sprinkling when we went inside. On the way out it started pouring. He pulled up in front of the store to get me and in just that short distance we got soaked and then on the way into the house. Then I put on some dry clothes and went to bed. That didn't last long.

 Cisco was scratching something terrible. I rolled over to his spot and felt all this sandy grit and just got up, stripped my bed and then I threw the sheets in the washer and then I bathed my boy. I couldn't believe what came off of him, including a few fleas... Yes fleas! So I dried him with his new towels and combed him out. I don't know if I got them all or not but as soon as he dries I will put the flea meds on him. I also bathed him twice in the flea bath. Of course he is mad at me but that is just too bad. He will get over it.

 Well the laundry has stopped so I am off to put the wet sheets in the dryer and check on my boy and hope to go to bed for some real sleep soon...... take care and have a great Sunday... BB

1 comment:

  1. That's good information to know about the Epsom Salts. Gosh, I feel bad for Cisco. Fleas cause so much discomfort and work for everyone involved. Glad to see you double bathed your little guy. Hopefully with the cooler temps, you can get rid of a lot of the pesky little things.

    Get some sleep. You're going to need it to get all your things packed and moved over the next couple of weeks.

    I'm cooking supper now so I'm off to the kitchen to make sure none of it gets burnt. I can do that real easy. haha.

    Woofs and a big lick for Cisco from Pogo. You have a great night. Hugs, Edna B.

    ReplyDelete