Wednesday, September 9, 2015

No Rain Yet....


 Hi Everyone,

 This is a page that I did for my little granddaughter Celeste's photobook of her first year. She will be a year old October 30th. Almost a Halloween baby, my little angel. I just got off of the phone with Courtney. She sent me new pictures of my little sweetie pie. I wish that I could share them here but her mom asked me not to put her pictures online so I have honored her wishes.

 I think that I had a really good day considering the pain that I have been in the past few days. I didn't hurt much at all today but the nausea has lingered. I have tried to eat light today and just take it easy. I have been reading, playing a few games on the computer and I did have a nap earlier. It wasn't a real long one, just a short nap to ease the need to sleep a bit.

 I am going to call it an early night however because I have a new movie that I have not seen from Netflix that I want to watch and I Nathan has a friend that is spending the night so I really don't want to be in the main part of the house so they can have their privacy. I know that they don't care if I am in here or not but I just think that it will be the polite thing to do so I am not listening to their conversations and stuff. On the other hand I find out all kinds of things by sitting in the living room lol... some I would rather not know... JK... my boys are really good boys. At least they are today!

I still have not heard anything on my orthopedic shoes. I have called twice and they have not come in. How long does it take to order a pair of shoes?

 I am making Queso for Jonathan. He didn't get any the other night when I made it so I am making him some special. He is really good to me so I try really hard to do little things for him. Nathan cooked dinner last night and it was really good. He made a pasta dish and so I had some of it left over from last night for dinner tonight.

 I guess that I will close for now and post this so it will be ready for you all for tomorrow. I have some errands to take care of in the morning so I am probably not going to be able to blog until afternoon. BB

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad that your day was so much better. Your layout is lovely. My son's wife asked me (when I first started my blog) not to publish any photos of her and her kids. While I was respecting her wishes, she and her children were publishing all sorts of information and photos on their facebook pages. Go figure!! I guess she figured that all the perverts were tuned in to my blog, making facebook a safe place. Little does she know!

    Well, I just tried to renew Pogo's "Revolution" prescription on-line, but the process became quite difficult, so I waited and called the company on the phone. This is his med for fleas and ticks and heartworm. The price had gone up since our last purchase six months ago. Gosh, how are folks who cannot afford this stuff supposed to protect their fur babies? It was $87.11 for six months. Although I guess it works out to almost $13 a month, so that isn't too bad. It's still too high for a lot of folks.

    I think we need a doggy welfare system. Instead of giving free medical and everything else to illegals, lets give it to our animals instead. Wow! What a great idea if I must say so myself!!

    Today or tomorrow, when we go food shopping, I'll pick up the ingredients needed to make something in my new pressure cooker. I might try a beef stew recipe first. It sounds so delicious.

    We're supposed to be getting some rain today. I hope so. We haven't had much rain this year, so we could use a bit. I guess it's a good thing that we got all that snow this past winter to help keep our reservoirs full. My poor plants have not fared so well with all the heat and no rain.

    Ah well, I'm off to catch up on my morning blog reading. You and Cisco have a super day. Hugs, Edna B.

    ReplyDelete