Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Maybe I Am Back.....



So ok, maybe, just maybe I have figured out my blog situation. Gosh I sure hope so. I deleted the other blogs and set this one up so maybe it will work. For Good and I can say Goodbye to WordPress. I really don't like blogging over there.

 I am not really sure what this blog even looks like. I just chose the first template. I do hope that I can adjust the font size at a later time. Right now I just want to make my first post. I really hated having to delete all of my other blogs. It seems like such a waste but if it means that I can get back to blogging here then it was worth it.

 Ok I have had things to say and haven't really had time to say them. Things have been a litte chaotic around here and I have had some medical issues that I have been dealing with. It seems that I am always dealing with something or other, but today I want to rant a little.

 In Florida there is a man that has a pretty bad track record and violations concerning dangerous animals and so forth. In the past, I cannot remember the dates but he was fined for an unlicensed crocodile and something about rattlesnakes. He supposedly had a permit for research but according to the article he only paid a fine and went on about his business.
 His latest escapade is that his King Cobra has escaped somewhere on the 5 acres of property and the Fish and Game Wardens have set traps in hopes of finding it. The chances are rare according to one expert that has experience in reptiles.
 A school that is 3 miles from the property now has had to suspend outside activities. PE and Recess will now be held indoors for the children's and staff's safety.
 What if they never find this Cobra? What if it leaves the area as they are known to do just that and they are very fast moving snakes. What if it still gets inside a school or a home? I don't think that people should be allowed to have these kind of creatures. Oh sure he says it is for research but I don't think that a garage in your home really qualifies as a safe place to keep these things. And if it was for research then why was he issued more permits after he was found negligent of the other charges a few years back?
And one of my biggest questions is... "The Authorities haven't decided if the owner will be charged in this case or not" and I want to know... Why The Hell Not?
 Does the damn snake have to bite someone and kill them first? I think that he should have to face negligence charges. He admitted that the cage was not secured properly.
 Here in Austin about 3 months ago a boy, 17 years old was bit by his King Cobra that escaped his cage in a car. The boy did not have a permit for this snake and others that they found. The boy died and thankfully the snake was found. Someone had run over it with a car on the road but still someone died.
 So this article had my panties all bunched up and twisted.

 Then there is Kim Davis... Alright so she does not want to issue marriage license to Gay couples...  "By God's Authority".... my question is who's God? Christian God? Muslim God? Catholic God? etc.... Ok so my opinion is it is not by God's Authority, it is by HER Authority, She is trying to push her God onto people. Onto our country. I believe that she should be forced to resign her position. She knew when she took this job that there was a chance that Gay Marriage could pass. I think that she is milking this for all that it is worth and I think that the media is making this into much more than it should be.
 She virtually snubbed her nose at our laws, our Govt. and our Nation. She should be treated as everyone else that breaks the law. Not only did she break the law but she forced others in her office to break the law as well.
 These are just my opinions and I am not saying that I am right, I am just saying this is what I think.

 On to other news. I am playing a word association game and my word last week was Weather. This week my word is Autumn. I am still working on the list but it has really grown quiet a bit. I enjoy it and so far it is a form of relaxation for me when I need something to do. My sister and I use to play this game a lot, especially on cold winter days and we would compare our lists. It is amazing to see what kind of thoughts each have on the same subject. It is also a writing technique and it is also used as a therapy tool.

 I guess that I will wrap up my blog for today. I have some things that I really should try and get done while I can walk without too much pain.
 I hope that you enjoy my scrap page and as usual just click on the image to enlarge.  Everyone have a great day. BB

1 comment:

  1. Great rant!!! YEAHHHHH!!!!! About time someone else spoke out about these things. Good to see you back here. Hugs, Edna B.

    ReplyDelete