Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Vintage Elegance


Main stores: Where you can find this lovely kit by Lins_Creations called Vintage Elegance.
 https://www.mymemories.com/store/display_product_page?id=LINS-EP-1509-93062&R=Lins_Creations

http://berryapplicious.com/store/index.php?main_page=index&manufacturers_id=6&zenid=84c0957ba9c4a57a27b1e496e193fb2d


 Hi everyone,

 Well you have seen this page here first. I will upload it after a while in the forums and on facebook. I did this page several days ago but have wanted to make sure that I had the store information right before I posted it. I sure hope that the link turns out alright because I am trying to help her win a contest and she has to use the top link so they can track her traffic if that makes sense.

 Nathan got a new job and it is 12 hour shifts and this one is with a permanent company so it s not with one of the temp agency's... YES! We can celebrate that! He will be working from 6:00 am to 6:00 pm and so he will be having to get up like at 5 in the morning.
 Since I am such a night owl we talked last night about how I was going to have to figure something out with the computer and being up so late, so I rearranged my bedroom. I moved my big desk down and in front of the window, and out 2 smaller tables where the desk was. Brought in a chair, plugged in a lamp and my computer and guess what? Here I am sitting here looking out my bedroom window while the birds play! Wish I had done this months ago. I just didnt think that I had the room but now I know that this will work out well.

 There really isn't much news today. I had a bad headache yesterday and was so tired from the increase of my medication. I laid down for an hour yesterday afternoon and I guess that little hour revved me up because it was almost 4 this morning before I could relax enough to go to sleep.

So Jonathan did some research on my favorite yogurt and said that he did not want me to buy it anymore. He said that it is GMO. Genitically Modified Organism. Now I am not savvy about this kind of thing so I am going to google it and find out the ins and outs.... but basically my kids asked me not to buy it anymore... hmmm

 I hate to run but I just found out that a friend is willing to take me to wal-mart to get a prescription straighted out that they are having problems with so I will blog more when I can. Have a great day everyone BB

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations to Nathan for finding a new job. I worked twelve hour shifts for the last 12 or 13 years that I worked. I liked it much better. But does that mean he works a three day week or a four day week? Either way, good for him.

    The changes in your bedroom sound really nice. It will be much cheerier for you when you are working on your laptop. Your scrap layouts of Matthew and his little girl are beautiful. Your son is handsome, and your granddaughter is just so precious.

    Yesterday I ordered a few new beads and findings to make some jewelry pieces with. I haven't done it in a while, so this should be fun.

    Now that October is here, I can start making some Halloween QP's. I think they are fun, so I may do Halloween ones all month. My left hand is acting up today, so the timing is right to play a bit on the laptop.

    In a little while, I need to get dressed and go to Walmart to pick up my meds. After that, I'm in for the day. So, I'll chat with you later. Dwarf Helen will be calling me shortly to get going. (she's going with me to Walmart) You and Cisco have a super day, hugs, Edna B.

    ReplyDelete