Thursday, September 10, 2015

Me and Jennifer



 Good Afternoon Everyone,

 I did this page of my special friend Jennifer. I don't believe in Best Friends even tho I do use the phrase, because all of my friends are my BEST FRIENDS.... Each of my friends have qualities that make them in my life the Best and the most Special in the world.

 Jennifer and I met at Jonathan's class one day. Her son Cody was in the same class as my Jonathan. We have seen each other thru some really hard times. Marriages and Divorces, pregnancy, and illness's. We have been there for each other when we were both diagnosed with diabetes. We shared everything from secrets to defending each other from others.
 I was there when her last baby was born. Tiffany is my Goddaughter. She was born on April 21st. Ironically my grandson Adrian was also born on April 21st. We share so many similarities like that.
 When Tiffany was born, Jennifer and I agreed ahead of time that I would stop by the hospital but I wouldn't stay. Her husband and kids would be there. They had a birth plan. Due to Jennifer's diabetes Tiffany was going to be induced.
 So another one of my Best Friends Terrie and I went out to lunch that day. Then we stopped by the hospital to see how Jennifer was doing. She was in a lot of pain and she was very emotional. When I told her that I was going to leave, she grabbed my hand and said "Beth I know we agreed that you wouldn't be here but I need you here."
 It was always that simple with Jen and I.... If we needed each other that was all that we needed to know.
 So this page is for my friend Jennifer who is getting back on her feet after a rough patch. I just wanted her to know that she is in my thoughts and heart.

  I went to bed early but couldn't sleep. Finally I got up and took a sleeping pill but still was having a hard time falling asleep. But I dozed fitfully until I heard Nathan in my room getting some Ibuprofen. He had a toothache and I told him not to take them on an empty stomach but he did and of course he got sick so I just got up and didn't get to sleep until around  8 or 8:30 this morning, so I am one tired girl and I think that I will be shutting the computer down as it is getting stormy outside. I hear it thundering... So take care and until next time BB.

1 comment:

  1. What a lovely layout, and such a wonderful friend. Sorry you're having so much trouble sleeping (at night). I have that problem too, but mine is from working the overnight shift for so many years.

    Daughter Audrey in Virginia says that they have been having those storms too. Hopefully, they were not too severe, and both of you are okay today. We were expecting some heavy downpours yesterday, but mostly all we got was drizzle. At least it was wet, so that was good. And it brought really nice cooler temps.

    Beth, did your little box ever show up? If not, I'm going to call the Post Office to find out why. Audrey's arrived on Tuesday. I just don't understand the mail system these days. Ah well.

    It's time to make some lunch for my little guy, so I'm off to the kitchen. I hope you get some needed sleep today. Have a good one, hugs, Edna B.

    ReplyDelete