Monday, September 14, 2015

Fit For A King



 Good Morning,

 After a pretty good night of rest, I woke up around 4:00 am. I was sharing my bed with my Cisco and for some reason he switched sides on me. I just rolled over to the other side but eventually I wanted my side back as he was in the middle of the bed. So I got up and walked around to my side of the bed and by then I was awake. After all of that, getting settled back in bed, Cisco deserted me. He moved to the end of the bed (Sigh).... My sister text me from Holland and I was so glad that I was awake so I heard the text come in. We chatted for a few minutes and then I got up and made some coffee and did this page. Isn't my little King adorable. 

 Karyn came over and spent yesterday with us. She roasted some carrots, sweet potatoes, yellow potatoes and zucchini squash with garlic, onion and red bell peppers. It was really good. We had a good visit and I was glad to see her. I had not seen her in a couple of weeks. She was really swamped with work last week.

 I go back to the doctor tomorrow. I know that my lab numbers are not going to be what we had planned for them to be but my cholesterol has to be down. He doubled my lipitor so surely that will have helped bring it down and he put me on Tricore so I am hoping that will help as well. I have tried to eat better but I have back slid some. But for the most part I have really been trying to make healthier choices so I hope that it will show some difference. Still my sugars are still running way too high. I have no idea what to do to get them down. I need to exercise more but with the way my legs hurt it is even hard for me to walk Cisco right now.

 Yesterday was Alex's Birthday. He was 6. I cannot believe he is this old now. It breaks my heart that he is so far away. He and Celeste too. She will be a year old in October. I will make a page for his album as soon as I get his pictures. They may have posted them online already.
 I was there with Alex when he was born. As soon as he was being birthed he splashed me completely head, face and chest with amniotic fluid! The rest is a blur. I cannot remember some of the details that I want to remember. I need to talk to Matthew and Deanna and Laurie so I can write it all down and have a record of it. I had it in my written diary but the flood destroyed that so I have to rely on my faulty memory and hope that the kids memories are better than mine. 



  Then and Now.... They came out in the opposite order that I put them in but that is alright. They are on here so that is what counts. 
 Happy Birthday Alexander, Na-Na Loves you to the Stars and Back... 

 I just took Cisco out for his walk and oh wow... 61 degrees out there... YES! I am loving it. We are supposed to be back in the 90's by Thursday and the 70's at night but I can handle that. It was so nice outside! 

I have a few pictures to share of my sisters in Germany. 


 I think that these two above were taken in England... I am sorry but they are not labeling all of their pictures so just occasionally do they specify so I will have to wait until they get home to get better answers.
 But the bottom one said... Germany... wow.... look at that Castle.

Now I leave you with a chuckle for the day. I may only have one Cisco but when he wants me up he is really determined....

Have a great day.... BB

1 comment:

  1. What wonderful photos. Gosh, how many sisters do you have? I always wanted one, but there was only my brother and me. But at least I had him.

    I sympathize with you for not being able to sleep at night. I don't do so well at night either. The only time it bothers me is when I have an appointment or have plans for the daytime.

    You need to let folks know how to get to your blog. It is not on regular Google. It's on Google plus. The address is: http://bethreed14.blogspot.com.
    At least that's what it says on my computer.

    Well, I still have a few things to do here. I'll give you a call later. You and Cisco have a wonderful day. Hugs, Edna B.

    ReplyDelete