Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Dancing In The Rain

Hi Everyone,

 Goodness it is great to be back and hopefully I will not have any more problems with my blog. I am sure that it was just a glitch somewhere but now I think that I have conquered the problem.

 My little Gypsy is dancing in the rain and hopefully that is what I can do tonight. Not actually go out and dance but stand under the balcony and watch it rain. We are finally supposed to get some rain tonight, tomorrow and Friday. It will be so nice!

 My friend Kevin is taking me to Wal-Mart in a little bit. I am making some dinner plans for tonight but I have to take back some Turkey breast that Jonathan bought because it has a very bad smell. So I am going to take that back and I also have to pick up a few things that we are out of. Just the basics, dish soap, kleenex and paper goods. Then my shopping for the month will be over.

 I cut my hair. I chopped it all off. It is a drastic cut as the woman who cut my hair said. You are going from long hair to a neckline, are you sure? I said "Yes I am."
 I have this surgery coming up and I do not want to deal with long hair. I want something that I can just wash and let it air dry and be done with.

 The apartment building is putting in a walking trail in front of our apartment building. It is going to be really pretty when they are done with it, but I wish that they would concentrate on the insides of these apartments rather than all of the work on the grounds. The grounds are pretty the way that they are, but the walking trail will be very pretty when it is said and done.

 Kevin is ready to go so I need to get dressed and get this trip over with. I might be back later on today... Have a great day! BB

1 comment:

  1. I like your layout. I think the raindrops could have been smaller, but it's a really pretty layout. Dancing in the rain is good for all of us. It clears the soul of all unhappy thoughts.

    I had to do a bit of finagling to find this blog, but after a bit of work I finally found it. You did a nice job here.

    I'm still waiting for my package to arrive. Gosh, I can't imagine why it is taking so long. Of course, I don't know why I'm in such a rush. there's no one here to cook for but Pogo and me. DUH !!

    DIL Janet is coming later today after work. I still haven't figured out what we'll have for supper. It's too darn hot to cook. Maybe we'll order out for subs. We'll see.

    Enjoy your outing at Walmart. Joe and I will probably go there tomorrow. You have a wonderful evening. Hugs, Edna B.

    ReplyDelete