Monday, September 21, 2015

A Nice Weekend


 Hi Everyone,

 I really must do a few pages to share here on my blog that I have not shared on FB so that those of you that are my facebook friends will also have a different page from me. I haven't done much of anything over the weekend in the scrapping world.

 Yesterday the kids and I celebrated Mabon and sadly I did not take pictures. We decided that since it was not actually the first day of fall that I would set up my alter again on the 23rd. My mind must really be going because I always thought that it was the 21st. Not this year, The 23rd is the first day of Autumn. So I will finish up my ritual then.
 Personally I think that the kids just didnt want me taking pictures of them... lol.... They seen me with the camera and they scampered everywhere but where I needed them. Also where I set up my alter, the light was really bad and I couldn't get any good pics so Joe and I decided that on Wednesday we will set up the dining table and take pictures. That will be better as he has given me some really nice gifts that I want to use.

 I took pictures but so far they have not arrived at my email account. I have sent them twice but so far they have not shown up. How odd that is.
 Well Joe brought me a very nice Alter Cloth that he has had for several years and has passed down to me.
 A very pretty cut glass Chalis and last but not least a wooden bowl that had belonged to his grandmother at one point that he passed on to me. We are going to buy some linseed oil and season it. Also the items need to be cleaned before I use them so this gives me a few more days.

 Yesterday I was going thru some mail to throw away or to file and received a really nice paper cut. Boy is it sore. It is on my right index finger and makes typing a little difficult. How can something so tiny hurt so much? It caught me right under my finger nail and across the tip of my finger. I told Karyn that I have had big cuts that haven't been as sore as this little tiny one.

 I just re-sent my pictures to my account and they still have not come so I am going to just have to post them later I suppose. I am not sure what is going on. I hope that there is nothing wrong with my phone.  But for now I have to get my butt in the kitchen and clean it up in case the man shows up with my new dishwasher. I have a feeling that it will be tomorrow before it gets here, but one never knows. I will probably be back to post a little later. I do have a few more things to discuss... Until then BB

No comments:

Post a Comment