Saturday, September 12, 2015

I Can't Sleep Again



 It is late here, or early depending on how you want to look at it. It is almost 3 in the morning. I have been sitting at my computer arranging my files and clearing some files and uploading them on Shuttefly, I came across 2 more that I am not sure if I have shared or not. So I will share them in this post.

 This one is called a Living Tree. I was going to save this one for Thanksgiving to remind me of everything that I have to be thankful for. And to remind me that time doesn't stand still for no man or woman. 

 This next page is one that I did for my granddaughter Celeste for her photo album. I may have already shared it. I could go back and look but it is late so I will just add it here now.

 
 I really enjoyed working with this kit. Some are from a new kit and some of the images are from another. I enjoy working in collaboration using elements from one kit  or another but all of these images are from Tiny Turtle Designs.

 This last one is one that I did the last time that I couldn't sleep, I think. No rhyme or reason for this page. Just something that I wanted to to try out and then ended up doing and liked it. One of the ladies that I know from my group is so talented. She does such a great job on her pages and I took a piece of her art that inspired me and worked my own thing. It is no where near as beautiful as hers is but our talents are so different. Still I think that it turned out pretty.


 Fall Slumber is the name of this page. I have enjoyed working with animals in case you wonder. Animals are easy to work with. They hold such a magic of their own. 

 I don't know why sleep is so hard for me to come by. It could be that I am a natural night owl. I worked nights for so many years and then when my babies were born they were up a lot at nights. That was when I did my housework, and laundry and prepared the next days meals in crock pots. All of that changed when Jonathan started school and I had to get on a different schedule but now I don't have to be up early anymore. I think that a lot of it has to do with the fact that the house is quiet. Everyone is sleeping, I have the house to myself. The tv is turned off, no video games going on, no music playing. Although I did listen to my music for a couple of hours tonight in hopes that it would relax me and I could drift off. I set the timer to go off in 2 hours but I was still awake when the last song was played.
 Gosh maybe I chose the wrong station to listen to. I chose 80's Country and heard songs I had not heard in years so each one was wonderful. George Jones, George Strait and The Judds. I tried to share some on facebook but I have to adjust my password on my phone before it will let me share there so I added them to GooglePlus.

 Cisco got a bath today. He was so not happy with me while he was getting the bath but he didn't fight me. He felt better and he felt better getting the bath. Afterwards he even brought his toys to play with and I gave him a treat that Miss Edna sent to him and he was doing a little dance so he is happy and he is now in my bed sleeping and is content. 

 Tomorrow I have to finish up 2 pages for Lins_Creations as one of her CT members. Autumn Song and Bundle of Joy. Once those are finished I will concentrate on another of her kit. I was actually waiting for Joyce to get back from vacation before asking for another kit for the CT designs. They flew to San Juan Puerto Rico for a week and tomorrow... today actually they set sail on a cruise. I think that they will go to 5 islands. She will not be back until the 20th but I can ask Pam or Lins for a kit and they will send me out a coupon to collect what I want. I have just not decided what I want to do. 

I have a kit that has the cutest animals... a King Charles Spaniel, a Robin Hood Robin, etc... they are all adorable and I also have a kit called 12 days of christmas that I cant wait to use. I plan to do a page for every day of the 12 days. It is just beautiful. I know that it is a little early but it saves time now and some of the designers are already putting out Christmas kits for us to start using.

 It is supposed to get down to 58 degrees tomorrow night.. whooo whooo... I cant wait. I did my bedding today and added another blanket at the foot of my bed in case that I need it. Knowing me I won't but it will be there just in case. 

 I guess that wraps it up for me. I am going to try and get some sleep. Even if I just lay there and toss and turn for awhile. I really need to try and rest. I had a busy day today and then we had a water break and so it was late in the day before it got fixed so cleaning the kitchen, sweeping an mopping was done much later than I had anticipated. But the good thing is that it got done!

 Good night everyone... or shall I say.. Good Morning... Until next time, have a great day. BB

No comments:

Post a Comment