Sunday, December 6, 2015

More Merry Christmas....



 Hi And Hello,

 I am sending a little more Christmas your way. Gosh I cannot believe how much I am enjoying doing these pages. I might do more so I can use all of my kits that I have and have not been able to use all of the stuff in them. It is a wonderful time of the year for me!

 So I am sending my friend Edna a message here.... "Edna my friend, I applaud you and your crocheting skills. All of the beautiful things that you make. Tonight for the first time in I am guessing 15 years I had a crochet hook and yarn in my hands. It was awesome to see how fast it all came back to me... that is the good news. The bad news is that I had to stop at a half of a row because I developed a wicked case of hand cramps....How do you do it?"
 It was so awesome tho. I was showing my hopefully new daughter in law a couple of new stitches and wow I was really into it. I think that it is time that I get me some yarn and some hooks and go for it!

Spent a quiet Sunday with my kids and just hung out. Not doing much of anything. It was nice. It was slow and easy and had some good laughs and reminisced with Karyn about her brother Matthew, looked thru all old photos and had some fun teasing him on the phone. Barbara came to spend the night with me. We are getting to know each other and she is really nice. I am enjoying getting to know her and she has helped me do a few things. She will go home tomorrow but I will see her again on Wednesday. I have to go to the dr. on Friday.

 My visiting nurse Maria will be here tomorrow. Gosh I really like her. She is fun to talk to and we have talked a few times on the phone... Somehow I feel a friendship coming on... wow.... so great to have female companionship.

 Going to close and call it a night. It is actually almost midnight. 4 minutes left until I turn back into a Pumpkin so I am going to say goodnight now and hope that everyone has a Blessed day and hope to talk to you all again soon.... BB

1 comment:

  1. Yeahhhhh! I'm so glad you have a fun new female in your life and that you can share the fun of crocheting together. Barbarba sounds really wonderful.

    A good tip: When my hands start to hurt or cramp up, I take a little break. Then I pick it up again. It keeps my hands in working order.

    It's going to be so wonderful to have someone to do crafty things with now. Daughters in law can be so wonderful. I'm so happy for you.

    Today I need to get serious and get a few boxes ready for mailing. I want to go to the Post Office later this afternoon.

    So on that note, it's back to work here for me. You and Cisco have a wonderful day. Hugs, Edna B.

    ReplyDelete