Tuesday, December 15, 2015

I Can't Sleep



 Hi Everyone,

  I can't sleep so I thought that I would do a little page for a challenge called Red. I don't expect to win because the pages that are entered are just fabulous but who knows. I just keep up with it and see so many of the same people win all of the time so I am not really in their clique so I do not get my hopes up but from time to time I actually see a challenge that interests me and red seems to be the color of the season so red it is.

 I had a very busy day. I went grocery shopping and actually treated myself to 2 things. One I almost put back when I saw the price.... Big fat juicy red grapes..... $7.29  worth.... but I indulged and the next thing that I bought was a box of Queen Anne Chocolate Covered Cherries. I only buy them once a year and just one box and they are one of my favorites. I shared tho. I shared with Barbara and her aunt Carol and Nathan and Jonathan and by that time the box was gone but it was fine! Sharing is what Christmas should be about.

 I received my Christmas box from Miss Edna and tomorrow I will take a picture of everything on the table that is decorated. I didn't have much light tonight and even with the flash the pictures turned out dark so I will take one again tomorrow as we moved the living room around today when Carol steam cleaned my carpets... (My Christmas Present) and she hung a couple of pictures for me that I had in the back of my closet and I wanted to hang.
 She and I share so much in common. Especially Wicca so we had a lot to talk about. We both enjoy Garage Sales and plan on going to a flea market down in New Braunfels in January or February and may just spend the night somewhere, treat ourselves to a mini vacation.
 It was funny actually as Barbara was all for going and suggesting what we all could do and Carol and I looked at her at the same time. "Really? I thought that you was going to be with Matthew in Wisconsin.:
 "Ohhh Yeah.... I forgot." she said and we roared with laughter at her. We told her that we would do Girl Stuff when she got back home. For some reason after giving her the choice of hanging out with us two girls or going with Matthew... Matt won out.... We figured as much lol...

 Thank you Edna for the gifts.... I think Cisco knew right away his gift. Of course he had his nose in the box and pawed at it but I put it on the table with the rest of the presents. Edna, have you received your Christmas card? I mailed them out the same day but only 1 person has gotten theirs. I have another stack to mail out tomorrow. And then I am done with my cards. One to each of my grand children, and 2 more to friends and 1 to my sister that I had to call and get her address for. I can never remember her address and I know I have it in my address book but couldn't find it so I thought... You know it would be simpler just to call her so I did. She and I haven't really been able to touch base since Deborah passed away. She has been working a lot and she works nights and sleeps during the day so I had to wait to call her.

 I really need to try and get some sleep so I will close for now and say goodnight. Stay safe and until tomorrow... BB

 

1 comment:

  1. Having your carpet cleaned is a super Christmas gift! it's fabulous and very thoughtful. I may have mine cleaned in the Spring. I have a lot to move when the carpet is cleaned, so I don't look forward to it. However, afterwards, I am very happy.

    Your card came yesterday. Thank you so very much. Pogo looked it over too. He checks everything that comes into the house.

    Right now, Pogo is lying next to me on the sofa, sound asleep. His little nose is tucked into the afghan that he is laying on. He likes to sleep with his nose tucked into something warm fuzzy or furry. I'm wondering if he ever had a blanket of his own before he came here to live.

    Tomorrow, I'm going to return the little chair that I bought last week for Pogo. It's just not going to be as comfortable for him as I had hoped. I'll go online to see if I can find the one I really want.

    Now I need to wash our breakfast dishes and get started doing a few things around here. Don't forget to put the bows on Cisco's packages, and him a hug from us. You have a wonderful day, hugs, Edna B.

    ReplyDelete