Friday, December 4, 2015

A Little Christmas Cheer



 Hi Everyone,
 A short post today as I slept in and I have the visiting nurse coming in less than 45 minutes and I need a shower and at least one more cup of coffee.

 This is my good friend Edna, and her little darlings come to spend some time with her and Pogo. This page was made with Kyra's beautiful Country Side Christmas kit. I will in future get a link to post when I do her kits so you can have this beautiful kit as well from her blog... or go to With A Russian/Dutch Heart and follow her bog. She is very talented and has some gorgeous kits.. Thank you ever so Much Kyra.

 I guess all is good here. At least for now... I have to get my butt moving as I have a dr. appt. today as well.... Have a good one! BB

No comments:

Post a Comment