Wednesday, August 23, 2017

Hello!!



 Hello to all,
 Well things have settled down for me. Not a new scrap layout, but an older one from days gone by when I was first learning how to do layouts. Hopefully in a few more days I will be able to work on a page. I tried yesterday but my left eye was watering really bad so I stopped.

 It is pretty outside. I just came back in from sitting out on the patio for a little while. It won't be long before we will be feeling the heat again.
 One thing that I can really be happy about is the kids upstairs went back to school! But the parents really do not have control of their kids. At midnight they were still banging around and jumping around and so I told the boys, I am sick of this. We agreed that we will call security tonight if this still is going on tonight.

 I hate to complain about people but really I fault the management. Does it make sense to rent an upstairs apartment to a family with 4 kids? Why wouldn't you put them on a bottom floor apartment?
 The trash incident has stopped so I guess that they are not putting it out early in the mornings now. Praise Be! We were getting more than our share of nasty flies.

 Our lease is soon to be up so we have decided to stay another year. With the renewal of our lease we can keep our original rent locked in an they will come in and shampoo our bedroom carpets! Also we get our air ducts cleaned and they will clean the outside of the windows too. Oh and new burner pans.
 We decided to go ahead and stay because the deposits are so high. We like it here. It is a nice complex, we just don't like the fact that our upstairs neighbors are so rude and think that the rules do not apply to them.
 It could be worse tho. I have lived in places that no rules were ever enforced at all. But now that the kids are in school that should cut down on the day time noise. I can live with kids playing but come on, by 9:30 or 10:00 pm these kids should be ready for bed and Quiet. I cannot imagine my kids ever acting like this.

 Of course my kids had a routine from the time that they were infants. Dinner time, Bath time, Story time, Bed time. In that order. 8:00 pm they were ready to sleep. I kept them busy. Summers were different but we lived in a house and not an apartment. But even as teenagers on weekends it was rare for my kids to be up really late. They might watch a movie and most of the time they just went to bed without all of them finishing the movie.

 My exception was Nathan. I usually had to lay down with him until he was around 3 or 4 for him to settle down completely. I know it was because he spent so much time in my lap after his surgery, the comfort of my heart beat is what he missed, so I laid down with him and cuddled with him and he was sleeping in minutes. The only other exception was his frequent asthma attacks. Those times you couldn't drag me from his side.
 So I cannot and should not judge the people upstairs as I don't know the situation with the toddler but at the same time I am really tired of having to listen to it day and night every day and night.

 I have a doctors appointment today. Yes another one. I also have one on Friday and then back to the eye doctor on the 30th for another surgical injection. Not looking forward to that because it takes so long for the eye to be to the point that I can actually see again. It is boring when you cannot see to do the things that are a part of a normal routine.

 So I thought that I would give Cisco a little bit of a different treat today instead of an apple. Actually I am running low on apple so I chopped him up a banana. That little stinker turned his nose up at it. He came back tho a bit later and ate it. I guess he had to realize that it was this treat or nothing so he ate it. Now he is scooting his bowl all over the floor to make sure that it is all gone.
 He sure loves his bed. He takes the blanket and fluffs it up just right, sighs and drops into it. So funny to watch him getting ready for bed!
 Jonathan had to pick him up and carry him back into the house the other day amid a battling Cisco. A woman with a Dalmatian and a Great Dane were outside quiet and going about their doggie business. Cisco wanted to fight them both! He is just so bad when playing with others. Then there was a teacup doggie out there and Cisco was kicking his feet and barking fiercely at the poor thing that once again he had to be brought inside. Of course no one knows that he is harmless, but I would want to protect my fur baby too if I came in contact with Cisco when he is acting like this. He thinks that the entire doggie run is His Domain. No one else allowed lol.

 Well it is time for me to get moving along. I have to get dressed and ready for the doctor and I want to read a couple of blogs before I have to leave. Have an awesome day to all.... BB

1 comment:

  1. I don't miss the days of living in an apartment and having to listen to the noises from other tenants. Maybe complaining to security a few times might give your neighbors the message about the unwanted noise late at night.

    Goodness, I don't envy you all the doctor appointments. I see mine two doctors at least twice a year (each) for insurance purposes. Unless I get sick, then of course I go more often.

    I have to laugh at Cisco. It's good though, that you bring him in before he can get into any trouble. He's just making sure all of his family members are safe from all the other doggies out there. hahaha.

    You have a super day my friend and give Cisco an extra hug from Pogo and me. Hugs, Edna B.

    ReplyDelete