Tuesday, August 8, 2017

Hello!



 Hi,

 This is a page that I made with Artsy Anne, a kit from Rosie H. My son sent this photo to me and asked if I could make a page of him and his buddy so his buddy could have it. I made it simple because they are guys.
 Wow his buddy was so happy!!!! He was like... Your mom did this? and he said Oh yeah, she can do anything that you want. Well I don't know about that but they liked this one.

 It is late here. I went to bed early tonight. My doctor changed my blood pressure medication but boy does it make me tired. So my doctor told me to stop taking it for the next few days because I have to see the heart doctor on the 10th and she wants him to be able to see what my heart is doing  without the medication because today when I went in, my blood pressure and pulse rate was perfect! She said... If I send you in and your heart is as perfect then as it is today then he is going to think that I am nuts for referring you to him, but when I get a pulse up to 150 and your heart skipping the way it was the other day then I worry.
 So... it is what it is.

 Also I have a doctor's appointment for my eyes on the 17th. I told her I had not gotten the referral and she immediately called and funny thing, they called me to make an appointment while I was waiting on her to set things in motion with them, and she came in to say that she had contacted the Retina Center so she was able to talk to them  as well while we were all together, me, my daughter and the doctor.

 Nathan gave me his TV a couple of weeks ago but I couldn't use it because I have no cable ran into my room and the cable company wants way to much money to run the line. So we found the connection wire we had bought for our old place and would you believe that it is just about a foot to short to run from the cable connection in the living room to my bed room connection?
 Anyway Nathan was cleaning out his closet and came across his Chromecast! Jonathan hooked it up for me and it works! So I have TV.
 I have to run Netflix from my computer or my phone but I get all my movies and series from there. Then I can use my tablet and run Ion, ABC,  CBS, The CW, Hallmark, Lifetime and many more that I can't think of right now. But I am in TV heaven. I have movies, series, documentaries and music too.
 Anyway I love Criminal Minds and I came into the series a little late so there was a lot that I had missed and so I started it from season 1. I am fixing to be going into season 2 probably by the weekend.
 Oh and I have my detective stories too.... Gosh there are some good ones, but a lot of them are very chilling.  But believe me, 2 years of not really being able to watch TV except on my phone or tablet, this is really great. So I ate dinner early tonight and thought, I am going to watch TV and then go to sleep. By 8:00 pm I was yawning pretty good so I turned off the TV and was almost asleep when I heard my phone come in with a message. I was like... nope not going to look and I went to sleep.

 I had asked Jonathan to wake me up before he went to bed at 11:00 so that I could test my sugar because it was a little low when I ate dinner. I am glad that he did because it was just 105 and that is a bit low for me to have all night long so I ate a fig newton cookie and Cisco was not content because he wanted a treat too. So off to the kitchen I went and cut him up his last portion of apple and gave him a handful of carrots. Now he is in his bed sound asleep.

 I also took the time to check my phone and as I was going to sleep my son Matt had sent me 2 video's of him and his little girl and Courtney his ex at McDonald's and Oh Be Still My Heart. She was dancing and then lean over and kiss her daddy. Then she would dance and make these faces that are just to strange..... Then back to dancing again. They are 2 hours behind me so when I was going to bed at 8:00 tonight it was just 6:00 p,m. there.
 I am so happy that he and Courtney have a good Co-Parenting plan. She let's Matt see her when he is in town and is always sending things to her. I really do wish that they could have made it in their relationship but things happen. He had a very hard time moving on but they both are great parents to this beautiful little girl.
 I wish I could say the same about his son's mother. She is so vindictive and Matt took her to court because she refused to let Matt see his son. He got a new Judge and she was not impressed with his ex at all. So for once things turned out well for Matt this time. And it is about time that he got some good news. He gets his son for Christmas this year so if nothing happens they are flying me out to spend Christmas with him, Sarah and Alex. I am so excited for that. I haven't seen Alex since he was 3 months old.

 I guess I am going to sleep since I am barely able to keep my eyes open and I have to be at the doctor again tomorrow at 9:00 am. This time I am going for my feet to a new podiatrist. So the appointment will not be a long one and is close to my house.

 Goodnight everyone, have a great end of the week and take care... Hugs, BB

2 comments:

  1. I have to say, I've never heard a doctor take someone off their medication in order to bring back the unwanted symptoms so that another doctor can see these symptoms. Her medical report on how you were before and after the medication should have been enough for the other doctor. But that's just my opinion.

    I think it's wonderful that Matt will be able to spend time with his son now. Hopefully, the kid's mother won't come up with any other schemes.

    What exactly are chunkers? I've never heard the expression before.

    Well, Pogo and I have to get ready now to get out to do some errands. You have a great day, and we'll chat later. Pogo sends a big woof to Cisco. Hugs, Edna B.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Edna,
      Chunker's are the guys that walk behind the railway cars and pick up pieces of broken rail road ties and chunk them into the train trailer. It is a back breaking job but he doesn't do that all of the time. Only when he has to but my son Matt was originally hired as a chunker. Now he does a bit of everything. He is working on his CDL which is Commercial Driving License.
      You have an awesome day too.... xoxoxo Beth

      Delete