Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Packing and Grandkids and My Last Post For A Little While.


 Good Morning,

 A little get well card for my friend Rosie who is a tad under the weather right now. This page was made using Kyra's kit "A Rose For You." The back ground paper and sparkles are from my own stash however.

 This post may be my last for the next week or so. We are moving on Saturday and I really have to make up for any lost time that I have been down with my foot or helping my daughter with the grandkids so she can get ready to move to California.
 Yesterday was such a hard day for me. The older kids are easy to please and take care of because they really entertain themselves but that baby! Whew! He woke up at 6:00 am yesterday morning and at 11:00 pm last night he was still going strong. Karyn picked him up at 11:00 and carried him back home to his mama. I hated losing these precious moments with him but I knew that I couldn't do it again today. Not with my foot and with all that I needed to accomplish here. I am really very far behind right now. Thankfully Laurie will be here tonight and tomorrow she can help me clean as we go. I am going to finish packing up some of our things but I am running out of boxes.

 Three (3) more days and we will be in our new apartment! I will have the first and second to get things as squared away as possible before my friend Patsy flies in on the evening of the 3rd. It will be late when she gets here. Her plane lands at 10:30. This is sure not how we planned our visit when she booked her reservations 3 months ago! At the time we didn't know that we were going to have to move and her flight was not refundable and it would have cost way too much to change the dates so we are just going to make the best of it and just enjoy spending time together. She knows that my money is going to be super tight! She isn't going to have all that much either but I told her I would split my bologna and cheese sandwich with her lol.... Well that is what friends are for right? Actually it wont be that bad. There were a few places that I wanted to take her out to eat at but we agreed that we would have one meal out for my birthday and we would eat the rest of the meals at home. Other than maybe grabbing up a taco or something here and there!

 I am not sure when the internet will be turned on at the other place. I will still be able to check from my phone but for the most part we will just have to wait for our appointment for them to come out and hook it all in place. The new things that I wanted to get for the apartment will have to wait as the deposits and the first months rent and the electricity transfer will eat our lunch so to speak! But I had planned on getting some new cleaning things. I want to get a new dust mop and a couple of new heads for my wonderful mop that I have. I have 3 but wanted to get a couple more. And I wanted to get a new mattress cover for my bed but all that will just have to wait. I have all that I really need so no problems really.

 The kids are way too quiet so I guess that I better get in there and find out what they are up to. I will see you all when I can.... Until then have some wonderful days and remember to be kind to everyone... all my love to all BB

No comments:

Post a Comment