Saturday, September 24, 2016

Happy Saturday!!!



 I made this yesterday. This is my new profile pic for Facebook.


And this is my time line for my cover page for Facebook.

 Hi Everyone,

 It is Saturday and I slept in a little. I was up and down most of the night with my darn foot. Finally at 3 something I took a pain pill. The relief was nice but it sure doesn't last long. But it lasted long enough that I was able to go back to sleep in less than an hour and I slept off and on until 10:30. Now I am having some coffee and trying hard to keep my foot propped up so that I can save my pain pill to take later on.

 I just heard back from the apartment and she needs more information. My word, I think that they require way to much information. But all places are like that now days. Jonathan is working, Karyn is working and Nathan is off work today. I am not going anywhere today. I will just be hanging out in my room and keeping my foot propped up and staying off of it for as long as possible.

 Cisco didn't come to bed with me last night. He hung out with Jonathan when I came to bed but he was with me at 3 this morning. He wanted under the cover then he wanted out. He likes to burrow under the covers but he gets too hot and wants back out. I hear him now with Nathan. They are playing with his rope chew toy. My boy has a grip too let me tell you! I am always afraid that I am going to pull out a tooth or two but so far he still has all of his teeth.

 No rain for us. What was predicted has missed us. In a way I am happy about that as we have a few things to move from my daughters house tomorrow. I don't know where we are going to put them but I guess Jon and Karyn will figure it out. I am in no shape to figure out anything right now and when I try to make a suggestion it is... "We got it Mama, don't worry about it".  Ha easy for them to say. I am a natural worry wart. We are all a bit anxious and a bit over whelmed with this move.

 You know, I am just really tired. This coffee isn't doing the trick so I think that I will go and find some breakfast, take my meds and lay back down. Maybe go back to sleep for a little while. I hope that my foot will be better soon but I have a feeling that it is just going to get worse.

 Take care everyone and I will be back on when I can. BB

No comments:

Post a Comment