Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Another Sleepless Night. This Makes 3


 Patsy Cline... How I love her voice!

 Hi Everyone, No sleep again. It is almost 2 in the morning. Not even my sleeping medicine is helping. I think that I need to do a spell. Tomorrow I am going to have a look and see what I can find that might work better for me.

 I have been working on some scrap pages to get out. Tomorrow will be all of my pubs for Angelique and I told Heather I would do some for her stamps that she did for a collaboration. The stamps are in the store but sadly they didn't get linked to the collab, so I am going to post some pages for her. In the meantime I went into my archives and found this adorable page that I did a few months back. I hope that it brings a smile to your face.


 Tomorrow will be a busy day for me. At the computer mostly as I need to get caught up on the pubs and I still have 2 pages that I have forgotten to upload for Lins. I had to go to my daughters the week of her surgery and just forgot about them. I feel terrible for Lins because she is one of my best friends. But I am not going to beat myself up for being human and forgetting. She is so very easy to work for. She never asks for anything. I will make it up to her. She knows I will and she knows how stressful things are for me or have been.

 I would really like to know where that cold front that we were supposed to be getting is. It was well over 90 degrees here today. I stayed in as much as possible. The heat just drains me. So hard to believe that I use to be a summer girl and loved the heat. Now I am out for 5 minutes and am panting away like I have been out for hours. I think that I am a bit spoiled!

 Dinner was left overs. No one really seemed in the mood to eat. But I got a sweet tooth and found a box of cake mix. Strawberry Cheesecake. It was awful. The frosting called for butter and I only had margarine. I learned my lesson there.... YUCK!

 Cisco got another birthday box today and inside was a rope toy, Oh my what fun he has had today. Little stinker has been hiding it every time that he thinks that we are looking at it. But tonight he brought it to me and laid it on my stomach so we played until he took his rope and buried it under a pile of pillows that he has and laid on top of it.
 He is also getting a bath tomorrow and has some nice bath towels courtesy of  Mr. Pogo and Miss Edna and I shall have some coffee.

 Gosh I am so tired. I don;t know how much longer I can go on without some real sleep. And I didn't even open a book. I wasn't about to go there again so soon. No I just tossed and turned. My daughter said that I have too much on my mind. Perhaps she is right. But I have to sleep. I think that I will talk to my doctor when I see him on the 30th and see if he will give me something for nights like these. I use to take Trazadone and it worked great then stopped. Now I think that I will ask to be put back on it. It has been almost a year now since I have taken it so it will probably give me that little boost to help me rest.

 My sisters Linda, Suzanne and Kay and Susie's husband are flying out to Cancun Friday morning around 3:am. They are all meeting at a motel close to the airport and taking a shuttle to the airport. They are so excited and I am so happy that they are going to get to have a vacation. This time last year they were in Europe for a whole month.

 So a short story of my grandson and then I am going to try to go back to bed... I called my daughter tonight and Dante was throwing a fit to talk to me. Our conversation went like this:

 Dante it is Na-Na. Why are you crying?
 I mad Na-Na!
 You are, why are you mad baby?
 Because your not at home with me and I miss you!

 Such love in that little voice. I am so blessed....... Sweet dreams to those of you who are sleeping... BB

No comments:

Post a Comment