Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Can't Sleep


How about some Stones? This is Angie. One of my favorites.... And here is a scrap page for you to enjoy!


 Can you believe that Halloween is not that far away. This page was made for fun with a kit called Fantasy or Magic. I will let you decide just which it is for you.

 It is almost 5:00 am. I have been to bed countless times. Every time I shut my eyes I am suddenly awake but yet the minute that I get up I am ready to lay back down. 2 nights in a row. This is getting really old. And I am too old to have crazy nights like this.

 I finished my book. It didn't have one surprise ending it had 3! I finished it last night. Long before I actually slept I just knew that I had solved the mystery. I am pretty good at that but this book had a twist. Deadly Fate was the name of it by Heather Graham, I found the book hard to get into at first but I kept going. There was a lot and I do mean a lot of redundant stuff in the book which I dislike because it is as if the author must think that we are children and have to recap over and over... No thanks, I got it the first time. But I had finally gotten so far into the book that I didn't want to stop and of course it ends with the Female Character doing something dumb and Hero has to come running. But I did get caught up in it so I finished it and now I must pass it along.
 My first thought as I was packing up boxes was to donate them to the library but I have had a change of heart. While I was at the hospital with my daughter Laurie I noticed that their reading material is very very low and way out of date. So This is where these books are going so that others might have a chance to enjoy them. I think that it is nice that they actually have a free book section for those who have to wait on news or the long hours for their loved ones. They can take them home with them free of charge.

 Maintenance men were here twice today. Once to measure my cabinets in bathrooms and kitchen and the next time was to install a new filter in my ac. I have a couple more major requests in so I am waiting to hear back on that. I will be so gad to move out of here. Jonathan needs to figure it out pretty quick too. I didn't have a chance to go over the lease with him as he had to work late then he had to pick Nathan up from work.
 I was making smothered hamburger patties with onions and brown gravy for dinner. It didn't happen. I opened the meat and it was ruined. So he had to make a trip to the store and I made a couple of sid dishes and he picked us up a Rotisserie Chicken. So it worked out well. I don't understand what was wrong with the meat as it came from the same package as the others but it smelled way to bad for me to take any chances with it.

 My eyes are saying go to bed. I just hope that I can sleep. I am running on fumes! The next two days will be busy for me. I have to do pubs and take care f some house stuff so I need my sleep. Enjoy Angie and talk to you soon.......... BB

1 comment:

  1. Sorry you're not getting very much sleep. I understand though. It's hard to put a book down just to go to sleep. I have that same problem.

    As for the cabinets, what in the world are they being measured for? New ones? That might be nice if you weren't planning to move out.

    I hope you can get some sleep today. and that the other problems are taken care of really soon. Pogo says to give Cisco a really big lick, and here's a few woofs for him. You have a super day my friend. Hugs, Edna B.

    ReplyDelete