Monday, November 20, 2017

Lordy What A Day So Far




 Hello All,

 I hope that everyone is having a great day. To everyone here in the U.S. Happy Thanksgiving week! Only a few more days until a lot of folks will be with family and friends and enjoying the holiday. As for me and my family, we are just going to be at home. Karyn is making Tortilla soup and I am sure that she will find a few other things to make. I will just be happy with the soup. She is also going to make me some garbanzo beans as well and I will freeze most of it and make hummus out of it.
 We even thought of desert. This is what we are planning to make Wednesday evening, once again from Ty's Conscious Kitchen.


 I have everything but the apples. We have no idea how it will turn out but I hope it is good. Well we are giving it a try and see what happens.

 Lordy people you do not know how popular you really are until you get Hacked On Facebook. I got hacked and if any of you are my FB friends and reading my blog, I am so sorry. I did not send it. My daughter called me early this morning and told me that I was hacked and to go in and change my password.
 I started getting text after text after text that no one could open the video. I had to send out... Do Not Open, It Is Not Me... It IS A VIRUS... change your password to FB now.... All of this before coffee too.

 Then I had to take some paperwork to the office and then I had to come back and wait for the repairman. I am getting a Brand New from the store Fridge. Of course it was running fine while he was here and the water was no where in site until he pulled out the fridge and ohhhh what a mess. He cleaned it up tho. I told him that I didn't want this one repaired because it has been repaired several times since I have been here a little over a year so he said... I agree, I will go and order you a new one right now and get it in tomorrow morning. Sooner if I can.  Home Depot is just a couple of miles from here and so is Lowes. Can't they just go and pick one up???? But maybe they do business with an appliance company other than Home Depot or Lowes. I don't know but I hope that by the time I get home from the doctor tomorrow I will have my new fridge.

 My neck and shoulder are hurting so I won't be on long today. I have so much I need to do and taking my meds is number one on my list. I have been so busy dealing with this that I have gotten behind so have a great day to all and Happy Monday.... BB

1 comment:

  1. Sorry to hear about the virus. I don't open things that I don't know. At least so far.

    Hope your new fridge comes soon. I'm off to read today's post. You have a super day, hugs, Edna B.

    ReplyDelete