Monday, November 27, 2017

Almost Bedtime For This Old Gal



 This scrap layout is for my sisters Linda and Susie when they went to Europe last year. I came across it on my external hard drive. Enjoy.

 Hello,
 It is getting late here. Almost 10:00 pm and I am getting ready to call it a night. I still have to get my coffee ready for in the morning and put another few dishes in the dishwasher for a full load. While Nathan eats at work, Jonathan and I have very few dishes. I just rinse them off and put them in until I get a full load.

 I made split pea soup today. Jonathan decided he didn't want any of it so I have divided it into half and froze half and kept out the other half for tomorrow. It has been a couple of years since I made any and it was very good.
 I have no idea what to cook tomorrow for the evening meal. I might make a few stuffed peppers tomorrow as I have several that need to be used. And I have plenty of tomatoes to make the sauce with.
 Jonathan wants pinto beans and cornbread. I said. Not on my diet. Feel free to put them in the slow cooker tonight for you but I will have something else. He knows that is not on my food list. Anyway I noticed that he did not put any beans on in the slow cooker lol. I will send them over to Karyn to cook and she can make it for him and bring him a bowl.

 I am still super stiff and have had some problems getting around today. Matt picked up my meds and brought to me tonight so I will be taking those and going to sleep pretty soon. I am just waiting on the boys to get back so that they can take Cisco out before bedtime. He turned his nose up at his dinner tonight. I am out of apples and carrots so he was not wanting to eat just plain kibble but that is what he got. He finally ate it.

 News is short and my bed is calling me. I think that I will go ahead and take my meds and go on and lay down. The boys should be home any minute so I will make sure to tell them to take Cisco out before I fall to sleep.

 Have an awesome Tuesday.... Be kind to one another and enjoy your day... BB

2 comments:

  1. Your scrap layout is lovely. Hope you had a good nights rest and feel better for it, must be hard having to stick to a strict diet, Im lucky I can eat anything but my sister is on a gluten free diet and has to check everything so I do know how hard it is for you, look after yourself x

    ReplyDelete
  2. The thought of those stuffed peppers sounds simply delicious! Your layout is adorable. It's early here, 6:55 a.m. (wed) and it's supposed to be a really nice day. Maybe we'll have a bit of rain, but at least it will be warm.

    I'm thinking that I just might get dressed and go shopping really early this morning. After that, the rest of the day is mine.

    Yesterday, Joe went to the Post Office for me and mailed Audrey's birthday box and picked up my Christmas stamps. Now all my cards are stamped and ready to give to the mailman on Friday.

    Now if only I could get into a wrapping frenzy. For some reason, I just don't like wrapping anymore. Ah well, I'll get it done.

    Hope your night went well and you are feeling quite rested today. Pogo sends woofs and a big lick for Cisco. You have a super day, and chat with you later, hugs, Edna B.

    ReplyDelete