Thursday, March 30, 2017

Scrap Pages, Anniversary and Birthday


 Wishing my friend Anita and her husband a very special Anniversary. What a wonderful time to celebrate all the love that you have had over the years!


 And wishing my good friend Anne a very Happy Birthday! I hope that she recieves a lot of pampering today and has lots of good cake and Presents!

 Hi,
 I have a pizza in the oven and I am waiting on it to get done. I didn't clean my kitchen last night after dinner. I was just zonked. I have had 2 good days so I am not complaining about needing the extra rest today.

 I am not sure what is going on today out in the real world by my apartment. Ambulances and Sirens have been going off all morning long. This is the 3rd one I have heard in the last hour and several times this morning. It is unusual for so many first responders to be coming thru here. But there is major road work being done not far from us and perhaps they have been detoured to our area to get to the hospitals. I don't know.

 Umm I am having my first bite of my pizza. It is really good. It has everything on it that I love. Cisco gets the end crust. It is too thick for me. I am not a fan of thick crust as a general rule, but my son bought this for me yesterday and I know that I will enjoy it just because he thought of me. This one is really not that thick. Just the end crust. I can't believe that Cisco turned his nose up at it. Hmmm better check his temperature lol.

 I made dinner last night. A favorite of ours that I rarely make anymore. We call it Granny's Chicken Spaghetti. My mother in law made it frequently and it makes so much we could always freeze the rest and heat up on nights that no one felt up to cooking.
 It is a Mexican style. It has chili with beans, tomato soup,  onion, celery and bell pepper in it. Add what seasonings you like and put in a casserole dish and heat for about a half hour then top with cheese and cook until cheese has melted. I make garlic toast to go with it.
 Jonathan and Karyn make a different style that they enjoy better. But I made my favorite as I was the one cooking it. They do theirs almost the same way but no chili or tomato soup. Instead they use Rotel tomatos and velveeta cheese... Now I like cheese but my word... It is way too cheesy for me.
 I don't know what we are having tonight. I am not cooking. Grilled cheese and soup sounds good to me and easy for Jonathan to make. It is always a hit for him for an evening meal as tonight is his late night.

 Some good news for my friend Sam. Her little dog has kept his food down and played with his toy for a little while today. I hope that this is a good sign that he is healing. I just felt terrible for him when I found out that the tests showed he had been poisoned. So many mean people out there. It is a shame that you can't even let your dog out into his own yard.

 I hope that everyone is having a wonderful day. I have had my lunch. Cisco had a few bites of crust but now he needs his lunch as he slept thru breakfast. I should take him out for a walk. I know that Nathan over slept this morning and didn't take him out. It was ok tho because he was still sleeping. He didn't even move until he smelled my pizza.

 So I will say have a special day to all.... BB

No comments:

Post a Comment