Saturday, March 11, 2017

Poor Edna and Adrian


 Hi Everyone,

 Today's post will be a short one. I have arrived home. My plane landed a half hour early in Austin. I was greeted with a wheel chair and taken to my gate. Then when time to board the plane the young man was back again to take  me down to the plane . I was also greeted with a wheel chair upon my arrival in Austin. I was the first to board in Orlando and I promptly went to sleep as I didn't sleep well the night before.  I barely remember take off and I woke up about 20 minutes before we landed.
 I was worried about my grandson Adrian who was careflighted to Children's Hospital in Los Angeles. So far his appendix is alright but has several large swollen lymph nodes which they say is can mimic appendicitis. Right now they think that it is viral. I will be so glad to be able to get an update. I did see some comments on FB so that has eased my mind some. Laurie left her phone in David's bag at the first hospital so hard to get in touch with her. I will call David in a couple more hours. I am so worried about my boy. The scrap page is one I did about a year ago. I just love his grin...

 Edna was very sick the last few days we were in Florida. Now I know how she felt. Karyn and I came and dropped off my luggage then went for some lunch. Soon after I was home and she was off to work, I started feeling really sick. I feel like my head is going to explode and chills and fever all night. The sad thing is that I couldn't even get up out of bed for Tylenol. Good thing that Jonathan was here to help me. I hope that he doesn't get this or Nathan either.
 Cisco hasn't left my side. He was so happy his mama was home. He is still sleeping. You know dogs have a 6th sense. Every time my fever got to a dangerous level, he woke me up. Then I took my temp and at one point it was almost 104 so I took more Tylenol. By the time my fever came down he moved away from me a bit.

 I really hope that Edna and Pogo made it home alright. I meant to call her last night but it was super late when I finally came awake and I was not about to call her at midnight her time. I know she was heading back to snow and really cold temps. I miss them dreadfully right now.

 Sorry that this is so short but I have to lay back down. Hugs to all and until next time, take care of yourself... xoxo BB

1 comment:

  1. Happy for you that you had a lovely time in Florida, but sorry to hear you are so sick now.! Should it be a virus or something that is wandering around? whatever it is I hope it will be gone quickly and that you will be allright in a couple of days.
    I also hope that your grandson Adrian will be okay. It is hard to wait for news on medical things.
    Now i quickly will try to read some posts on Edna's blog and leave her a little message.
    I am feeling rather guilty now beaing around more often, but it is probably a kind of phase I am going through LOL.
    Take good care of yourself, and call for a doctor if the fever stays on too long!!!
    Hugs
    Kyra

    ReplyDelete