Tuesday, November 1, 2016

November 1st 2016



 Hi,
 It is so pretty outside this morning. I had my first cup of coffee on the patio and enjoyed the cool breeze. It is the first of November. For some of you it is winter already and for us it is still a balmy Indian Summer. Where ever you are I wish you a great start to a new month.

 I did this page a year ago today. I had to go and swipe a page as I never turned on my computer yesterday. I had to go to the doctor and then I went to the pharmacy and then treated myself to a lunch of chicken tenders and fries. I came in and went straight to sleep. Then I woke up and prepared for Halloween/Samhain.

 I have a couple of pictures for you....


I stopped in the middle of this one. I still had a few things to do but I snapped this photo at a stopping point...


 This is the last finished photo. There were a few things missing that is still packed away. My chalices and my wand. I have to make a new broom. Mine fell apart during the move so I took it apart and have to redo it. My rocks are still packed as well but I did find my Himalayan Pink Rock Salt candle that my son in law gave as a gift to me.

 The meal was really good. Alfredo Noodles with Parmesan cheese, English Pea Salad, lemon and herb pork chops saute'ed in butter, a variety of breads with butter and Wild Flower honey.

 This was a Harvest and House Blessing. I wrote my own.

 Mother of all,
Up on I call
Fire, Air, Earth and Water
Hear your daughter

The bountiful harvest to nourish
Our soul
Your grace will be plentiful
to endure the winter cold

The Element Fire to keep
us warm, embrace us and shelter all
from harm.
To serve as a protection A Warning!
To banish harm

Air we breathe for living Life
Hold pure and crisp without pollution
bitterness or strife.
From North to South, from East
To West
Circle the Earth and
be our guest.

Earth that gives Life and then
Takes Away
From cycle to cycle and
day to day.
The bounty that you so dearly give
makes it possible for us to live.

Water to cleanse, replenish and sooth
come cleanse your daughter, her house and our Earth
From Life to Death to Life, the cycle repeats from
Death to Birth.

Bless this Bounty, Bless this Home
Keep us enfolded and never alone
 As I will so mote it be............. Beth Reed October 31,2016

 I waved hello to a few flying by on their brooms, a cheery welcome for passing over my house as they flew over, a special welcome to Edna and Pogo. So sorry that you did not have time to stop and have a spot of tea with me!

 In other news. I went to the doctor yesterday and the last time that I was there they did a genetic test to see why my medications are not showing up in my body.
 It seems that I have a metabolism disorder and even tho it doesn't show up in the urine it does show up in the blood and saliva. So glad that is straightened out.
 Also it shows what medications will work for me in a lot of categories and it also shows which will not and which are dangerous for me.
 Now I can give this report to my doctors for a reference.

Today I have some plans. My son and daughter are having the day off and we are going to get out of the house for a little while. So with that note I am going to say have a great day and enjoy as much as you can of this beautiful start to a new month... BB
   

1 comment:

  1. Your layout is lovely. And, it's okay not to be making pages every day. It's supposed to be fun, not a job.

    I love your blessing. Pogo and I wish you and your family a beautiful New Year. Maybe if your broom is in good working order, you and Cisco might be able to join Pogo and I and all the others for our Halloween night ride. Think how fun this would be!!

    Today I'm thinking I'll make a pot of corn chowder. There's someone at the door so I gotta run. You and Cisco have a super day, hugs, Edna and Pogo.

    ReplyDelete