Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Officially It Is Thursday!


Hi,
 This is a page that I did with the beautiful Bohemian Life kit that my friend Rosie created. Isn't the colors just gorgeous.. This is a member freebie of the site I belong to and Rosie is such a special and talented lady so this page is a Thank You page for the kit. Thank you all for looking. I am sure that it is going to be marked as one of my favorites.

 So what did I do Wednesday besides take a nap? I answered some emails and helped my son with a dish that he is taking to his Luncheon at work tomorrow. He is taking a cake that he baked and I made an English Pea Salad.
 I did a load of dishes. The dishwasher finally had enough dishes to actually justify the running of the dishwasher. We wait until it is a full load to finally be able to do the dishes. It isn't like we are going to run out of dishes.
 That's really all that I did. I am still fighting a cold that snuck up on me. I felt better by the end of the day. No fever so I didn't go to the clinic. I was going to go but in the end I felt better and was active so I decided not to go. I can go anytime so if I need to I will.

 I did some pubs for Carolyn. I am not sure if she is going to be putting out another kit any time soon because she is going to have surgery on her hands. She is getting them both done at the same time so she is not going to be able to work the hands for a good 2 weeks but I will be waiting to see what she comes up with. She might have something for us to work with while she is recuperating.
 In the mean time I have pages that I can do. Heather from AudrajScraps sent me her lovely terracotta papers that will be beautiful to work with featuring some Thanksgiving pages. That is not the name of them, but that is what I call them. I don't know how I missed getting them before now but I asked and she sent them to me so I want to really get some pages done for her.

 While we are still enjoying our Indian Summer days with temps in the 80's and evenings in the 60's, other parts of the world are experiencing winter. Full winter with snow and cold. It is even snowing here in the U.S. and my friend Mary in Canada has said that it was snowing up there today where she is at. Tonight I seen on my news feed that the mid west is fixing to get hit by some grueling snow and ice. Old Man Winter is showing his hand in some parts.

 And I am experiencing some Burn Out... Computer burnout. I never thought that I would say that but there you have it. I really don't know why, but I have just not been in the mood to scrap pages and I have photos to do so with. I guess that sometimes a persons motivation does take a sky dive and to be honest I have enjoyed watching some movies and planning on an afghan to crochet for my daughter if she ever gets me the yarn. She is definitely not getting it for Christmas at this late date. We have all been so busy with this move, settling in and now she is moving to this complex as well. She is going to have to move twice. Bring her stuff here... Where we will put it I don't know and then she will have to move it again on the 8th of December when she can officially pick up her keys.
 She is having a hard time at work. She and Jon both go the extra mile to help people. Not just their clients but co-workers as well and I really think that they are wearing themselves down, but it is what they do.

 So day before yesterday Jonathan went to the grocery store for us. It was one of those just grab this and that for dinner since I was feverish and feeling bad. All I asked for was water and some soda and a couple of cans of soup. Well he comes back with soup.... forgets the water and soda. I am picky about my water and I will not drink this water unless it is my only choice.
 He goes to the store tonight for ingredients for his dishes that he is taken for his luncheon. "Need anything Mom?"  Of course... Water and Soda... he comes back and sees me on the patio and groans.. "I forgot it again." I shake my head and say ok...
 He later on gathers his ingredients for his cake. What No Vegetable Oil! So he goes back to the store. I didn't even ask for my water or soda. But he comes back with it.. Bless his heart and he got me my right kind of water too. I only drink spring water. Purified water is really not good for us to drink. I am on my second bottle. I have tried to cut back on soda but will drink it if I have no water. I bet part of my being sick had to do with becoming dehydrated.

 Cisco didn't get his bath. I really didn't feel up to it. Maybe tomorrow along with some sweeping and mopping and a good cleaning of the patio I can fit him in for a bath, I have to keep this to myself for a bit as my little boy is a mind reader. He knows exactly what I am thinking about before I do. He is so cute cuddled up into my bed. A bed that I am headed to, but before I close I want to post a photo that I shared last year on my Facebook. I seen it again tonight and I want to post it.... Then I will say Goodnight.


 We really do need this Drug Problem... Not just here in America but every where... I think that it would certainly do our kids a lot of good. I know that I was raised with different morals because of this Drug problem... Sweet dreams to everyone who is sleeping and Happy Thursday to all that are awake and getting their days going...... Until next time BB

1 comment:

  1. Good morning. I agree about the water. Pogo and I only drink spring water. I also agree with the poster about drugs. My generation was raised differently than today's, and we were much better off for it.

    Today is in the 50's and quite dreary. I have to go out to my dr. appointment. Just a regular check up and to update my meds.

    I feel bad about leaving Pogo at home again while I go out, but I cannot take him with me to the doctors office.

    I hope you're feeling much better today. Now that our winter weather is headed this way, depression will soon follow for lots of us older folks who are going to spend most of our time indoors. It's time to start some new projects to keep busy all winter long.

    As for your yarn, why can't you just pick up a couple skeins and get started on your afghan? I think working on it will help to keep your moods up. I've been sending email ads to you, one for Hobby Holly with free shipping. If you can't get out, most stores will ship the yarn to you. Walmart will too, and they carry yarn.

    While I'm out today, I think I'll stop by JoAnn's and pick up the skein of yarn that I need to finish the turquoise afghan. I have a 20% off coupon in my email.

    Well, that's my news for today. Pogo sends woofs and a great big lick for Cisco. You have a great day my friend, hugs, Edna B.

    ReplyDelete