Thursday, January 14, 2016

What's Up With Google Agan?

Hi Everyone,

 I have been away for a few days visiting with my daughter and her family. It was a nice break but they do not have internet and so I couldn't blog unless I took my computer over to the Rec center and I didn't take my computer. I will next time.

 So this is my granddaughter and the latest page that I did for her photobook. I think that I only need like 5 more pages to go to finish off Cathy's book. Then I will start on the other kids books.This page was done with two kits from my friend Edna. I used Lilah and It's raining ducky darling.... Thank you Edna.

 So a few things have happened. First off when I upgraded to Windows 10 , I lost all of my kits and pictures on my computer as something went wrong with the download and I had to put my computer back to factory settings. I had everything backed up or so I thought. Anyway I also had been using a program called This Life and every so often I would get these updates in my email that would say your memories 2 years ago etc... anyway I clicked on the link last night and found soooooo much of my original photos and kits.... I was so excited.
 Then this morning I was working on cleaning out a few boxes that I had my software in. I was looking for a game that I enjoyed playing and came across a thumb drive that my friend Edna had sent to me several months ago. I was over the moon! I have it downloaded now and this is what I used to make Cathy's page with today. Feeling very Thankful right now.

 When I decided to blog this morning Google would not let me in. It said that I had an incomplete profile and had to take these steps to update my profile. I am so sick of this I could scream. It just seems wrong to me that they want all of this information. I almost didn't do it but this is my place to blog that I like best so here I am.

 The weather is just beautiful. Today is a perfect day to get out and do something but I am being lazy and just want to hang out in my jammies. I am so tired from my jaunt with those grand babies but you know what? I had a blast. I did have to start hiding my phone and tablet since they love playing with them, especially Dante who just turned 2. He is such a stinker. He only called me 5 times yesterday. He likes to call, listen and then hang up lol....

 Today Laurie sent me a message that said to check my facebook page so that I could see the latest thing that Dante had done. He took a bite out of all the donuts that she had bought so that he wouldn't have to share.... stinky bad baby boy lol.

 Sad news in the Entertainment Industry this morning. The man that played Professor Snape in the Harry Potter movies died. I think that his name was Alan Rickman? I would have to look it back up but what a shame. So sad.

 I guess I had better get off of here and get busy in my house. My bedroom for the most part. I need to clean it and my bathroom for sure. Talk to you all later. Have a Blessed Day everyone..... BB

 

1 comment:

  1. What a pretty scrap page for your granddaughter. The kids are going to love their scrap books.

    I never heard of that program, but I sure am glad that it was able to recover so many of your photos. I was going to back up my files the other day but I was feeling yucky so I went to bed instead. When I finish this comment, I'll start my backup.

    I need to have my little laptop checked to make sure it is ready for travel. It's much easier to carry. I need to make sure my bags are easy for me to carry on my trip. For some reason, when you get this old, everything is much heavier than it used to be.

    Joe came home from work and Pogo had his turkey treat. Now my little guy is napping on the sofa next to me. Once I get my back up set up, I think I'll have me another short nap.

    Pogo sends a lick and a woof to Cisco. You have a wonderful day Beth, hugs, Edna B.

    ReplyDelete