Sunday, January 17, 2016

I Thought It Was Monday!



 Hi There,

 It is only Sunday, but for some reason I was thinking that it was Monday. That's what I get for thinking lol.

 I went to bed early last night. Early for me is before midnight. I did have to take 2 showers. One right after the other. I was picking up my bedroom last night before bed and just after my shower when I noticed some one left a Styrofoam cup on one of my end tables. Presuming that it was empty I picked it up to dispose of and it was full. I dropped it and the cola that was in it came up and splashed me and the wall, the ceiling and of course landed in a big huge puddle on my clean carpets. I cleaned up the mess and had to have another shower. Even my house shoes had to be washed and are now drying. What a mess. I had to wash those by hand and cannot put them in the dryer. When I bought them the small was a tad tight but the mediums were just to big. The small did stretch out to be comfortable but I didn't want to chance them shrinking by putting them in the dryer so I washed them and put them in a towel to soak up as much water as possible and I am sure that they will be fine.

 I watched a documentary last night called Myth Hunters, The Book Of Spells. It was very interesting. It was a search about a lost book that was written in Ancient Egypt that was to have been written by the God Thoth and the direction that it took.  That part was really interesting because some of the things that were said to have been ancient are things that we actually use today including Tarot cards and even the Masons use the ancient Egyptian symbols in their lodges.

 Above, the scrap page that I made is in part made from several kits. Beijing from My Memories, Asian Harmony from Miss Edna and tubes from fd34creations. I called it Zen Garden. It was nice to get up this early chilly morning and play with a scrap page.
 Oh and when I came back from getting my coffee.... Look at what I found!



 My little guy had finagled the covers to his liking.... Rooted around until he pulled the top sheet to the bottom to lay on and covered himself up with the comforter. He is such a mess. I sure do love my little fur baby. He is still there sleeping. He snores so loudly and right now he is snoozing really well. Usually he sleeps on my right and we cuddle but lately he is wanting to cuddle on the left side. So to accommodate him I moved over to the other side and let him have my side. This is the reason I woke up at 5:30 this morning. When I tried to roll over to my spot, it was already taken lol.

 Well the morning is moving on so I think that I shall find another cup of coffee and get ready for the day. Carol, Karyn and I are going to get out and do something. I need to shop for some cleaning supplies. I am out of all the things that I need. Bleach, dish soap and dishwasher soap, garbage bags etc... So have a great day everyone and do something that you will enjoy this Beautiful Sunday!!! and here is a little something to enjoy!


  My fur baby wouldn't use it but it sure brought a smile to my face and hope the same for you as well.... Hugs to all. BB

1 comment:

  1. Your layout is lovely, and I love love that doggie furniture!! Oh, if my Pogo were younger, think of all the fun he could have had with that! I think the stairs might get to him now, but it wouldn't stop him from trying.

    Your Cisco is simply adorable. He looks so comfy all wrapped up in the comforter and sheets. What a cutie pie.

    Have fun shopping. Now I'm off to catch up on the next post. Hugs, Edna B.

    ReplyDelete