Thursday, January 14, 2016

Lets Cruise



 Hi Again Everyone,

 I know that I posted earlier but I will be away tomorrow. I have to go grocery shop and then a friend and I are going to just hang out and who knows what we will be doing.

 This is my sister in law in the first photo, This was her first cruise and I made a page for her. I so wish that I could go but with my seafood allergy the closest that I can come is looking at a goldfish tank or virtual reality or scrapping sea pages so scrapping it is.

 I am feeling really sick. I am hoping that what ever it is will quietly go away. This is not a time for me to be sick. But I feel achy and freezing one minute and we were at 68 degrees today and then sweating the next. It has been a gorgeous day.

 So I haven't really been doing much of anything other than rearranging some of my folders. I also went into my email and unsubscribed to a lot of sites that no longer interest me or send so many posts that  it borders on spam. When I checked my email a bit a go I only had 6 emails instead of the usual 160  ones that I normally would have. So I will be much happier without having to wade thru a lot of senseless emails from places that want the money that I don't have.

 Today I also worked in my bedroom. It looks much better. I had done my laundry before going to Laurie's so I had to get that all cleaned up, folded and put away. Then I threw away a ton of junk mail that the boys had put on my table to go thru and dispose of, and after that it was time to just hang out and do a bit of nothing for a little while before I started cooking dinner.

 So that is the story of my day. I think that I need some sleep so everyone enjoy your self and stay out of trouble... Until next time... BB

No comments:

Post a Comment