Friday, February 12, 2016

Such Warm Weather


Hi Everyone,

 Today is Thursday and it is supposed to be another warm day. It is much to early to tell right now as it is almost 2:00 am. I took a late nap today and of course I am having a little trouble falling asleep. Actually if I laid down and was still for 5 minutes I could probably fall asleep. I am fighting it however because the house is so nice and quiet. This is one of my favorite times.

 I worked on some scrap pages today and I messed one up by putting in the wrong link so I had to go and fix it and then later on, (Much Later) I remembered that I had sized it wrong. She wanted me to do the pages 12x12 and I didn't. Truth be told I had not started that page to be one using a mask. I was talking on the phone while I made it and just forgot. Well she didn't say anything about it but tomorrow I will fix it. It may not come out like the one I had made because I can never duplicate anything and trying to re-size that one will not be easy to do so I will probably just make another in it's place and hopefully use the right link!

 This is why I don't want to work with different designers and stay with the ones that I am at. Each designer wants things done a certain way and I can become very confused very easily, especially when I have things going on in my own life that has nothing to do with the computer.

 Cisco and I will be on our own tomorrow because Nathan goes back to work. He has been putting his resume out for different companies but nothing permanent has come along so he is back at the Temp agency. Work is work and I sure hope that this job lasts for a few months. Or perhaps something permanent comes along. I have my fingers crossed for him.

 News on my end is scarce at the moment. Not a lot to talk about really. I have just worked on a few pages and did a little house cleaning and trying to get over the lingering effects of this cold/flu bug. I am still really tired but that is nothing new. Between my meds and my sleeping schedule I am not surprised as to the amount of sleeping that I am doing.
 I just get really tired and drained and I lay down for an hour or so and wake up to find that it has been 4 hours. I have done that two days in a row. That's what happens to me tho. I get so very tired so very fast.

 So I got a call this morning from a seller telling me that I had won 2 weeks free at the local gym, about 3 hours away. What time would I like to schedule my free appointment to pick up my free pass!
 I have a free pass at my gym here. I just don't feel like taking the bus across town to use it. And the last couple of times I tried to use the gym here I have not been able to get in because it is full. I am a night owl and they close the gym at 9:00 p,m. so it doesn't do me a lot of good. I am thinking of talking to the management to see if they will consider extending the hours to the night owls such as myself.

 Guess this is about all that I have for now. I think that I will try and get some sleep. It is going to be a long day for me tomorrow. I have to clean my room and bathroom for sure and I have to sit down and take care of some snail mail and some emails as well.... Good Night everyone... BB

1 comment:

  1. Beth, be very wary of people calling you on the phone to tell you that you have won something. It's best to say "no thank you" and hang up. As for asking the management of our apartment to consider keeping the gym open late at night for the night owls, this could be risky. Unless they can afford to pay for security to and from the gym and while you are there, it's best just to make time during the early part of the day to try to go there. I'm just thinking of your safety.

    I think today we may have broken the wicked cold spell here. Gosh, I hope so. It's not really fun staying under a pile of blankets all day and night.

    We are already up to 18 degrees. Woo Hoo!!! It's time to see what's for lunch. I did not make us breakfast this morning, so my little guy must be quite hungry.

    For supper tonight, I'll make us steak. Pogo likes that and he's been so good that he deserves it.

    I agree about all the mandatory layouts and the differences each designer is asking for. I would say maybe to cut back to just one designer for a while. The more you have to do, the less fun it becomes.

    Well, the dryer has stopped and I need to make lunch. You and Cisco stay warm and have a wonderful day. Hugs, Edna B.

    ReplyDelete