Monday, February 15, 2016

Dreaming Of Success!


 Hi Everyone,

 I do hope that everyone had a very special Valentines Day. I had a really nice one. My son Jonathan took me out for Valentines Day Lunch. We went to one of my favorite places, a little Mexican place that has the best foods. We had a Raspberry Margarita each and then he had a Strawberry Margarita. We took our time and enjoyed the outing. The food was delicious. I had the combo plate with an enchilada and tamale and he had the Mexicali plate and each came with a large taco and he ordered the special Queso and I had a side of Guacamole. Then we came home and played a word game in which Nathan beat us pretty bad lol. Still it was a lot of fun.

 My page is another one with one of the Love Masks. I just don't understand these masks. I make sure that it all fits on the page as it is supposed to but when I upload the page the top part of the masks is cut off. It is frustrating. And I am done re-doing this last page. I have 3 that turned out alright and actually I am only required to do 2 but I wanted to go just a little above the duty. I just don't enjoy working with the masks very much.

 My kitchen is nice and clean and I cleaned out the fridge as well. Today is grocery shopping day. I am not going. I am sending the boys. I was going to spend today with Karyn but I called and she is at the hospital with Laurie and Dante. He is running a 103 plus fever and possibly has pneumonia along with an upper respiratory infection. My poor baby. I was afraid that the bug would turn into something more than just a cold. According to Karyn the entire house is sick. Why Laurie never calls me when she is in need of help I just don't know. But at least she reached out to Karyn. I know that she does not want to worry me and she doesn't want to expose me to anything else, but surly there was something that I could do, like say... Get him to the doctor! Anyway just waiting word on my baby boy.

 Laundry is going, another load of dishes in the dishwasher. I will be cleaning my room and bath today as I didn't do it the other day. I have just been rather lazy.

 Edna, I am always leery of phone calls saying I won something. There is always a catch. Also the gym here will not stay open after hours. Security will run you off anyway. They have really beefed up security here and for that I am grateful.

 The sun is out, and it is a beautiful day. The birds have been singing and playing. Mr. Groundhog has gotten some parts wrong, but here it is gorgeous. I saw 2 squirrels scampering up the tree this morning and the flowers out front are showing tiny buds.
 I have enjoyed watching the kids play, roller skating, bike riding, playing with their remote cars and trucks and there are 3 little ones that are just so adorable as they play chase and kick ball out in the field. It does a heart good to see kids active these days.

 Jonathan and Nathan are putting together a jigsaw puzzle. I am going to finish this post and go and join them. Have a great day to all and Be Healthy and Safe! BB

No comments:

Post a Comment