Thursday, February 18, 2016

Busy Busy Busy


 Hi Everyone, I have been a busy girl since last night. Working on some CT pages for a few of the designers. 
 This is called A Dogs Day Out by Lins Lindsay at Lins_Creation.  Here is also another one by Lins that I did.


Isn't this kit just too cute! I am not done with it. I will be making lots more pages with this cute kit.

 And here is another page that I did for Heather at Audrajscraps. This is done with her Love Masks.


Here is a link to these masks. 

 Just click to enlarge.

 Some more exciting news. I signed up for a designer that I have admired for a long time. Her name is Maria. Vanilla M Designs. She is an amazing lady and I am just in awe that she accepted me as one of her CT's. 
 She offered me the position back in September but I knew that I was going to have surgery and I declined. Then the other night I just contacted her and asked if the offer was still open. She messaged me and said I could join right then and I did... I am really happy that I did because she is not demanding or pushy. She just wants one page per kit and any more that I wish to do is up to me!

 I am making tacos and burritos for dinner tonight and I am going to color tonight. So nothing big planned for the night. Going to cook early and prep so it is all ready and then just kick back. 

 I can't wait to show you my new pages that I did for Vanilla M... I have to say this. Her kits are not traditional in any sense. Lots of black and white and splatter images with very little color in a lot of them. More abstract art but it gets me to thinking OUTSIDE the box and that is what I need to challenge myself. I have to wait until the kit is in the stores before I can post it but I will as soon as I can.

 The weather here is just gorgeous. Windows open and a breeze filtering thru and I am going to take advantage of the beautiful day and I hope that everyone is having a fabulous day... Hugs to all........ BB

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on becoming a new creative member. I can't wait to see your new pages.

    Our weather, although not as nice as yours, has been much better this week than last week.

    Pogo's doctor appointment has been changed to late Tuesday afternoon. It's for his annual check up and whatever else he may need. It's cutting it awfully close to when we leave for vacation, but it was the only appointment I could get.

    One more week and we are off to Florids. I've been watching the weather or that state and I hope it is nice while we are there.

    We'll be home in time to usher in Spring. What a lovely thought. Where does Vanilla M sell her kits? I'll go and have a look at her style.

    Now I'm off to get a few things done around here. So much to do, so little time. You have a wonderful day and give Cisco a big hug from us. Hugs, Edna B.

    ReplyDelete