Saturday, February 6, 2016

Happy Saturday!



 Hi Everyone,

 It is a cold Saturday with winds blowing hard. The actual temp is not that bad but with the wind it makes it feel even colder than it is.

 Nothing much going on. I have been so sick, but once the fever finally broke I have been able to get up and do a few things. Nothing really big, but just a few hours on line scrapping a page or just playing a game online. Jonathan showed me a game yesterday and it turned out to be a cute game. Kingdom Chronicles. It keeps me entertained but at some time it is difficult and goes fast. So far I have not been able to beat the timer.... Oh Well lol.

 Can you believe that Valentines Day is just right around the corner....? Not me but not because it is Valentines Day but because I just can't seem to get around the idea that this year is also just speeding by. So along with the mushy and what not, I have a photo that I snagged from FB yesterday. It is called a Box of Chocolates and is so darn cute... Here it is....



Are they NOT adorable? I would take the whole box and say it was a great gift! Cisco agrees! He would like all of them too.

 Here is another photo. Nothing to do with Valentines Day tho.


 That innocent expression tells a tale of Guilt! Love it....

 So like I said, not much is going on. I am having my first cup of coffee. Cisco is with the boys, he deserted me for a while and I am just hanging out.
 I will be getting in touch with a friend of mine later on to see when she is coming down this way. We stay in contact on the phone and internet but haven't seen each other in almost 14 years so we are making plans to see each other. Her son lives not to far from me and her daughter is moving here as well so it will be fun to see one another.

 Today is also my laundry day. My bedding and bath towels have to be washed today as well as my rooms just need an old fashioned kind of cleaning. I have to remember to add more Kleenex to my grocery list. I have now used 2 boxes of those in the last week. I am not sure what this bug is but it has not been easy. However I am feeling 1000 times better than I did, thankfully.

 So I will say goodbye for now and leave you with a final photo.... enjoy and have a blessed weekend.


 I can't leave the Guys out.... have a great one.... BB

1 comment:

  1. What a nice post!! I just love those chocolates!!! Pogo would love them too. I never saw the male witch poem before, but it is beautiful.

    So glad that you are feeling better. I'm better than I was last week, but not up to par yet. I guess at my age I'm doing okay.

    We are having a blizzard up here in my little part of the world. Would you like some snow? Please take some. We have tons of it coming our way.

    Now I have to get the TV remote and change the channel. I'm tired of watching the same news over and over.

    You have a super day my friend and give Cisco a big hug and a lick from Pogo. Hugs, Edna B.

    ReplyDelete