Monday, October 5, 2015

A Sleepy Monday


 Hi Everyone,
 
 I just lost a whole hours worth of posting. One thing about this blog is if you walk away for 5 seconds you lose it all. So here is the condensed form.

 The page above is one that I did last night. I did not post it onto facebook because I have friends and family that would lecture me on the evil of it. I don't consider this to be evil. I find earthly things in this world of ours that is evil. You know how long that list of Evil can be so unlike my last blog post I shall not repeat my rather lengthy observations to what i consider evil in this world. I am sure that your observations are like mine at any rate. So anyway here is my scrap page called The Spell Master.

 On Saturday I managed to grocery shop. I bought my Cisco a doggie bone. A pretty big doggie bone. One that he couldn't devour in a few minutes. What I didn't count on was that it made him sick. So I have been up all night with my sick baby. I will never buy another one like that for him again. I feel so bad. Here I thought that I was giving him a well earned treat and all I really succeeded in doing was making him sick. I have never seen him throw up as many times as he did throughout the night. Finally at 6 this morning, I finally laid down and he got up beside me and I held him close until we both fell asleep for a couple of hours.

 As promised I have new pics to share of our Walking Trail/dog park/grill and picnic area. No one is really sure what it is going to be so we will just have to wait and see but it looks like Nathan heard right about it being a picnic area. The office changes their minds all the time so no telling what this is going to be but here are the pics for you.




 So I have company just walked in so I will close for now... Have a spectacular day! BB

1 comment:

  1. Beth, your layout is wonderful. Post it!!! There's nothing evil about it. If anyone finds your scraps evil, tell them not to bother looking at your facebook page.

    As for Cisco, I feel so bad for him. Never, never, never buy your doggie any meat bones. there is so much ecoli from bad sanitation habits. Plus the bones aren't really good for him. Better to buy him a doggie treat bone at the pet department. I hope he is okay. It's not fun for the animals when they are sick. They can't tell us what hurts or what is wrong. Pogo and I will say a prayer for Cisco so that he might be well quickly.

    I need to check something out in the house. Chat with you soon. Hugs, Edna B.

    ReplyDelete