Thursday, July 13, 2017

Dentures Coming Soon.... Short Post!


 Hi to everyone,

 Kyra this is a throwback page that I did a year or so ago. These are the dolls that I have been looking for. I got the image from one of the free sites. But I loved doing this page and I put mine up and then I found that another lady had done hers with the same image. It was really strange since the group challenge was from people all over the world for someone to do a page almost like mine. Of course she didn't have the dolls! Still it is one of my favorite pages. I took mine down as she had posted hers first and we had a good laugh over it.

 On the 11th of July I went and had the endoscopic surgery. The good news is that the stomach ulcer has healed. I still have to take the medication for another 2 months and he might change it to something else so my body doesn't get to use to it and stops working. The stomach and the esophagus is still inflamed, but the ulcer has healed!!!
 The next day, yesterday on the 12th I had all of the rest of the teeth pulled. I don't have it hanging over my head anymore. Now the shots were very painful. Oh I cannot even begin to tell you how painful they were but let me tell you this oral surgeon was doing his very best to to be gentle. Not like the one who just jabbed the needle in and walked out.
 He came back and added topical and then waited and came back and tested the numbness and gave me more injections but they were not as painful and he even massaged the medication in to help spread it out. I can't tell you what a difference this man had with me compared to the last 2 I have seen.
 He was very compassionate and kind and as gentle as he could be and he talked to me throughout the procedure. Still the shots hurt. But they could have been a lot worse than what they were without his kindness and he made sure that all the nerves and roots were deadened before he began to extract. He will be getting a very nice thank you note from me for sure.
 I go back in 3 weeks to begin the impressions if the gums are healed. If not I have to wait another 2 weeks and go back again but hoping that by the time that my birthday rolls around I will have my dentures!

 Ice packs have been my friend. I am going to go in a few minutes and rinse my mouth and lay back down again.

 I had a few things to share but Google will not let me so I will just close for now... Have a great day to all.... BB



1 comment:

  1. Your layout is lovely. Beth, I feel so bad for you. I know how painful those shots can be. At least it is all over for now. I'm not thrilled at the idea of having to wait so long for the impressions to be made and to get the new dentures. In my day, the new teeth went in the same day the old ones came out. Ah well, I suppose this is called progress.

    I was going to call you but I'll wait a bit. You need lots of rest right now. Pogo sends lots of woofs to Cisco. You feel better my friend, hugs, Edna B.

    ReplyDelete