Thursday, June 2, 2016

Sending Sunshine


Hello,

 For some of my friends that live across the pond as they say, are not getting any sunshine. Just drab gloomy wet cold days with wind as well. I made this sunshiny yellow page for my friend Barb who was in need of some warmth and for the rest of my friends.
 As for my corner of the map, we are having rain, flash floods, flooding with perhaps more to come. It has been very discouraging for a lot of us Central Texans and I know that we are not the only ones getting odd weather.
 My friend Patsy moved to the desert to Borrego Springs California and bless their hearts. It is supposed to be 109 there today with temps only going up and up to 112 by the end of the week. I have forgotten how hot the desert can be, but their humidity level is just 33%% compared to our 97% so we might be having the heat wave she is experiencing, but with the humidity it is sticky and gooey out and I am soooooo thankful for my central A/C.

 I don't know if I told anyone about my lab results but I know part of the reason that I am so sick and keep getting these odd colds and flu symptoms and such. I had my lab results back and I have a lot of vitamin deficiencies that have depleted my body of all Vitamin B vitamins so I am taking a super complex of that now.
 I have no Vitamin D... so mega doses of that. One pill once a week. I also have some others that my body needs so I have another set of vitamins for that.
 My adrenal glands are exhausted so that is a big big big deal. With the lack of vitamins and my adrenal glands down, my immune system is really in bad shape. So I did what I could to educate myself on this.
 The good news is that I can restore my immune system to a healthier degree, but not completely and the downside is that even with all the vitamins, rest and such, it can take up to 18 months to see a difference.
 When I feel tired I must rest regardless of what time of day or night it is. So now I know at least a little more about why I am so sick all the time and why I am exhausted. Not just tired, but bone exhausted. I wake up in the mornings extremely tired and stay that way.

 It is getting bad outside again. The next round of storms are coming in and I have to shut down the pc so I will wish everyone a fantastic day.... BB

1 comment:

  1. Wow, some diagnosis!! Looks like you'll be taking good care of yourself for quite some time. This is good. Lots of time spent snuggling with Cisco is also very healing.

    I feel so bad for all the people and animals being displaced and lost by the floods. Makes me wonder when all this awful weather will end.

    Your new page is lovely and quite cheerful. I hope it brightens your friend's day. We are having a cloudy, with maybe a speck of wet, day. Temps are in the low 70's, so it's quite nice.

    Yesterday, Pogo and I had a fun shopping day with Aunt Lucy, and now I just have to figure out what to make with my new yarn.

    My sink is full of dishes that need washing, so that's what I need to do now. You have a wonderful restful day my friend. Give Cisco a hug and a big lick from Pogo. Hugs, Edna B.

    ReplyDelete