Sunday, June 19, 2016

It is Too Hot Outside


 Hi everyone,

 I was going thru some files and found a lot of scrap pages that I had done and forgotten about. I have no idea if I have ever uploaded this or not. When my old blog was giving me problems I had to open a new blog and so my apologies if I am running out of time or have not done a new scrap page and upload some of my standby's.

 Happy Father's Day to all the dads out there. I lost my dad July 5th, 1990. I miss him, of course I do. Normally I would have made a page, but I am getting a little out of photos to use. I wish that my dad was a picture taker but he wasn't and some that I do have of him are not clear and some of them are on my sister's hard drive, so this year I didn't make a page. Or at least I haven't done so as yet. I might before the day is over, You can never tell with me what I will do.

 It is so hot outside. We are to hit 99 degrees today with a heat index it will feel like 108. Not sure exactly about the humidity but I went out earlier to retrieve a pillow to put in the wash and I tell you that it was so moist and sticky out, just that few minutes out was enough for me.

 I am cleaning so I best get back to it. I have some things coming out of the dryer and another load to put in the dryer and wash my bedding so I guess I will finish that up and then it is time to read.

 Speaking of reading, how do you read? Do you love the "I want the book in my hand" or do you prefer the electronics of Kindle and Nook? For me I want that book in my hand. I have a new one, halfway finished with it and I am in a delightful place. I can never really get into reading books on the electronics. I save that for the news.
 Well washer has stopped and so must I. Have a fantastic day to all........ BB
















No comments:

Post a Comment