Monday, June 27, 2016

Here's To Monday Looking At You!



Hi and Happy Monday,

 I am a little groggy since I slept very poorly last night. My daughter Karyn is here with her mama and so is Miss Foxy Love!
 We tried to discuss a sleeping arrangement with Foxy. Or I should say that I tried. I laid down the rules.

 1. Do No Under Any Circumstances Chase Cisco Out Of His Bed! - No she not only chased him out of his bed, she wouldn't let him in it. I had to get up and actually pick him up and put him next to me.

 2. Do Not Sleep On My Head!- Ha that was a waste in thought and breath. She curls her self around the top of my head. Weird girl.

 3. No French Kisses In The Mouth, Nose  Or Ears!- For some strange reason she thinks that I need a bath.

 What a hard night, with Cisco trying his best to get back into bed but afraid of the 2 pound beast. It is his own fault as he always gives in to her and she is NOT the DIVA that she thinks she is. Finally somewhere between 3 and 6:30 we managed to get a little sleep.

 Karyn said that as Foxy is the only grandchild that I was going to get from her that I had just had to ADAPT.... I seen how well she adapted during the night sitting straight up in bed and grabbing Foxy as she leaped to go after Cisco. Tonight she is going to sleep in the living room and Cisco is in my room and in our bed.

 Something happened with Foxy. She use to love Cisco. Followed him everywhere, cuddled with him and they were best of buddies. Then Karyn had her spayed and she did a total 360. I guess she needs some kind of hormones. When women have hysterectomy's they need hormones. Perhaps it is the same for a female dog. I know one thing, Foxy is a Bitch in every sense of the word when it comes to Cisco. And Cisco just lets her get away with everything. If she wants his toy, he will walk away. If she wants his bed he lets her have it.
 For now Cisco is in bed sleeping and her little but is in the living room with Nathan. I don't care how long she lays at the door and cries she is not getting into my room tonight. I will put in my ear plugs.

 I have so much that I need to do today. I have got to find my divorce papers. So I will have to have Nathan help me with some of my boxes in the closet so I can go thru them and find the papers. I need my ID and I cannot get it because Homeland Security has to trace back my Maiden name to my Married name. What crock. I mean if I have a valid ID then why do I have to prove it all over again? I had to do this once before and it was a pain.

 I also have 3 more scrap pages that I have to do this week. I should just do them and get them out of the way. The one I put on here is the first one of the Fantasy Stamps and Brushes that I did a few weeks back. I like this new set a lot better. The first set was hard to work with as my imagination just was not in the game.

 Time for another cup of coffee and I am going to get started with either another scrap page or looking for the blasted divorce papers. But first I am going to enjoy my coffee. Have a great day everyone. BB

1 comment:

  1. Save yourself some stress, and call the town/city hall where you got divorced and ask how to get a copy of the divorce papers. It might cost a couple bucks, but is worth it.

    I agree, Foxy needs to visit her vet doctor. I'm sure they can give her something to calm her down. Good luck.

    Our daily temps are in the 80's. I don't mind, but the humidity gets to me. So far, I've been able to get away with putting the A/C on.

    Yesterday, I re-potted petunias, and today I have to mail off a couple boxes to my daughter. Tonight DIL will be coming by for supper. This is always a fun visit.

    Pogo sends woofs and a big lick for Cisco, and you have a wonderful day my friend. Hugs, Edna B.

    ReplyDelete