Friday, December 4, 2015

Weathered Christmas



Hi Everyone,

 Well for some reason I am not able to get the links to this kit tonight but it is called Weathered Christmas by Lins_Creations Across The Pond series... If you like it and want it then that is where you can pick up this gorgeous kits.
 Fur Babies In Heaven was my first kit of Lins that I ever used and I loved it. This was one that I chose with a coupon over at Berryapplicious.com. It was the first one that I ordered with my free coupons.
 I love scrapbooking. I enjoy trying my hand at new things, but lately, for the past few months really my inspiration has really been off. The Holidays are easy, I love anything to do with Christmas, it is the other things that I find hard at doing.
Ballerinas, Fantasy, and all that has just not been my cup of tea lately. I will get it back. I am sure that it has a lot to do with how I am feeling lately.
 I just contacted Lins to see if I can get the links to her store... for some odd reason FB blocked her. They said that she was over posting! Really? I know two designers that keep the scrapbooking sites HOT with post after post after post. Lins is terribly upset as she should be. She appealed it but she is blocked until the 10th of December.
 Personally I think that it is these other two designers that want most of the attention to themselves and they have lost a lot of their CT members and did it for spite seeing how several of us unfriended and unfollowed them and seen where we post for Lins. I think that they reported her for abuse and that is why she got blocked because Lins does not over post. She barely puts out a kit a week and that was just during the holiday season.
 We can upload her kits and share them but she cannot even get in to her site. Who ever did this I really think that they STINK!

 Oh well on to some other things... First of all I sent Jonathan a text after the nurse left because she really thought that I should go to the Hospital again, My wound is ok, It is my blood sugar that is the problem and my blood pressure is a bit high.
 After I had that throwing up bug yesterday I did not eat. About 9:30 last night I had Jonathan make me a bowl of soup. It was a packaged variety. Anyway I ate it and kept it down but this morning my blood sugar was 427 at 7:00am. I took my insulin and by the time that she got here at 11:30 it had only come down to 399 so she called my doctor who never called either her or myself back. At 1:30 she had me to test. It was 315 but she told me to eat and retest and call her back in 2 hours. Finally at 5:00 today they called her back and said that I should come in to their office tonight before 8:00pm. Well that was not happening. I will test again in a half hour and see where I am. But I probably will go into the ER tomorrow so that is why I wanted to write this blog post tonight.

 Anyway back to Jonathan.... so I texted him and told him to pick up dinner for himself as I probably would not be home. I explained what was going on. He called me after he got off work and said Mom I will stop at Wal-Mart what can I get you? I said just get some soup and crackers... I gave him the name of the kind that I can eat so I had a half a cup of that and 4 crackers... and I told him to pick up some medicine for himself because he was sick.
 He comes home with the soup and crackers and that's it..... I said "Did you get some medicine for yourself?" and wow did he go off like a bottle rocket... He said and I quote... "Don't worry about me. I didn't have time to go and get food and meds before the bus left. I will be ok until tomorrow." It wasn't what he said, it was how he said it.
 I said... "Well Sorry" and he said, "I had a really bad day, all I want to do is just sit down and do nothing for an hour and not talk, not be on the phone and just do nothing." So I fixed my soup and came to my room. He really must have had a bad day. He hasn't moved from his chair or even turned the channel from the tv to his favorite show.

 Well he said that he was sorry for snapping at me. He said that he is just not feeling good. It is really out of character for him to snap at anyone, especially me. He is usually the most politest person that I know.

 So this is my post for now... You all have a great day and talk to you soon. BB

1 comment:

  1. Beth, your layout is beautiful. By the way, this is more like digital art. I feel bad for your friend. Not everyone out there is as nice as we would like them to be. Maybe your friend could sell her kits from her own blog or web site? A possible idea.

    Today we are having another gorgeous day here in New England. Sunshine and warm temps. I just love it!!! Today I'm hoping to finish setting up our little Christmas tree. It's beginning to look and feel a bit like Christmas around here. A nice feeling!

    So tell me, did you eventually make it to the ER? Has your sugar been adjusted to a healthier level? I surely hope so. I'll be waiting to chat with you later on the phone.

    I also hope Jonathon is feeling better soon. Having a cold can really drag you down and make you miserable. Here's hoping that Cisco stays healthy!! Pogo sends him a big lick and a woof.

    Today I want to finish up some more mailer boxes so that we can take them to the Post Office tomorrow. So, on that note, I'll get busy here. You have a wonderful day my friend. Hugs, Edna B.

    ReplyDelete