Thursday, December 31, 2015

Happy New Year 2016




 Happy New Year Everyone,

 I do hope that your New Years will be special in every way! I hope that you have a safe New Year's Eve and if you are planning on having some New Year's drinks to celebrate please have a designated driver, take public transportation or even a taxi. Your Lives are very important to take chances with. None the less, Happy New Year 2016!!!!!

 Ok so I still have a million and 1 things to do but I just had to stop and take a breather. Part 1 of the newsletter is out.  Due to some technical difficulties (Not On My End) well maybe one part of my end, there will be a part 2 sometime tomorrow. I am really tired right now... I can sure say that. But here is the link that should take you to the blog.

http://audrajscrapsdesigns.blogspot.co.uk/

Keep in mind that this is the work of an amateur. I haven't published a newsletter in 21 years of this variety. I did do a few here and there but the format has changed as well as the subjects. Especially the format. I had easy templates to use way back in the day. They all had little square boxes that you typed and actually pasted photographs into and then they were printed out. The digital age has really come a long long way. In some ways for people like me, I am still stuck in the dark ages!

 Something is smelling in the fridge... so I need to figure out what that is.... (Don't Want To) but it needs to be taken care of. I just cannot imagine what it could be tho.

 Cisco is not eating his doggy food. He doesn't like this brand and I am sorry for that but it is what it is. He will eat when he gets hungry enough.

 Since I am a night owl I plan to do my big stuff tonight. I am really mind exhausted at the moment. I ordered dinner out tonight. I am too tired to try cooking or anything. I am going to nap for a bit tho and then get with it... Y'all be safe and have fun.... See you next year! BB











1 comment:

  1. Happy New year Beth. I hope 2016 is a great year for you. Congratulations on getting your newsletter up.

    I was awake most of the night, so today will be rather quiet for me. A nap sounds really good right about now. Pogo's not tired, but his mama is.

    Today is gray and damp, but not as cold as the next few days will be. Winter temps have caught up with us here.

    I'm off now to feed Pogo some lunch, then I'm going to have me a nap. Give Cisco a big hug from me and Pogo. Hugs, Edna B.

    ReplyDelete