Thursday, December 10, 2015

Two New Pages Just For You


North Pole By Lins_Creations available here:
http://berryapplicious.com/store/index.php…
http://wilma4ever.com/index.php…
http://www.mymemories.com/store/designers/Lins_Creations


 Hi Everyone,

 My post last night was a little short so I wanted to tell you what I had the chance to do yesterday that I didn't get a chance to  share with you.

 I have the most wonderful driver. He is really a great companion to me when I have to go to the doctor and we talk about a lot of things. One of the things that we have in common that we like to talk about is animals. So yesterday on the way home from the podiatrist the interstate was overly crowded so we took a back way and he took me by one of the state parks and for the likes of me I cannot remember the name so I had to ask Jonathan. It is called Mount McKinney State Park. Not much of a mount but it is really pretty and then he drove me by a Wildlife Reserve/Refuge. I was able to see an Ostrich, Emu's, Antelope and Deer and a Gazelle...
 It was such fun. I wanted to get out to take pictures but because of my foot I thought that it would be best to just watch from afar. I tried to get my camera in on the action but everything came out blurry so maybe next time I will have better luck. So I wanted to share that with you.

 I also have two new pages that I did this afternoon from Lins kit called North Pole. I will work again on a couple of pages tomorrow from Santas House. I didn't upload these to the group or facebook yet. I wanted to space them out a bit. I will put them up sometime tomorrow if I get time. I have found so much to keep me busy today.

 We now have a clean fireplace and chimney and he moved out my dryer and cleaned behind all of that too. Now if I can get my carpets cleaned again and the air ducts I think that I can be satisfied for a bit with the apartment.

My toe feels much better today but I am wearing flip flops.... It is just a bit tender but I am glad that he took care of the problem. I sure do not want problems with my feet.

 Went Christmas shopping for Miss Edna and Master Pogo.... Of course they did not have what I wanted but I finally did settle on something. Now to get it wrapped and to the post office to be shipped off! Hopefully Barbara will be able to come over tomorrow so we can go and do that. If not then it will be Monday.

 Last of all I have some yarn that Barbara gave to me. It is just one skein of blue and a variegated pink. Not a complete skein but I will later on get  some girly colors and make her a real throw, but this is going to be a blanket for her baby dolls for my granddaughter Cathy. I have always wanted to learn to quilt and I have thought about it but have since changed my mind. I am not good with a needle and thread. Never have been so I will stick to what I do know that I can do. I am out of practice but I will get the hang of it again.

 Guess that this wraps it up for tonight. I am more than ready to call it a night... Oh yes one more thing before I say goodnight. The visiting nurses have cut my visits down to twice a week now. It is healing fast and probably next week will be my last week for the wound to be packed... so I am so thankful to have this almost over....

 Y'all have a great night or day, where ever you are in the world.... BB

1 comment:

  1. Your new layouts are very pretty. I'm so glad to hear you sounding so "up" these days. Your Barbara must be like a bit of magic. I think it is wonderful that you and she can have such fun doing things together.

    Send Kyra's to me and I'll send it to her. She's not comfortable about giving out her address. You could also email her a card. She'd love that. Her email is on her profile on her blog.

    At the moment, Kyra's laid up a bit with pain and muscle strain. I'm hoping she is feeling better soon. This is the worst time of year to be laid up.

    Pogo and I did not get out yesterday, so maybe today. If we do we do. If we don't we don't. I'm learning to make hopes instead of plans.

    Today is another day, so maybe we can get out today. At the moment it is quite foggy here, but I'm sure that it will burn off soon.

    Well, I'd better get over to my own blog and post before my morning is gone. You and Cisco have a wonderful day, hugs, Edna B.

    ReplyDelete